Decent wind power idea

Homeland Security doing its job.

i would think/hope that the storage containers for nuclear waste would be able to withstand a decent amount of damage before failing.

usage of that site is still a long way off though right?

I didnt mean actual auto accidents. I meant more to the fact that the biggest vulnerablity is nearest to the mountain. meh.

Here’s my take on nukes…

Coal = room with eleventymillion mosquitos

Nukes = rattle snake in box in room

Which room would you rather be in?

Sure the rattle snake has potential but, the mosquitos released into the air will definately get you in a slow and painful manner which may not seem as bad at first.
Just keep the snake contained in the box and there is nothing to worry about.

Dear lord would you read what I wrote, I am ok with Nuclear Power but I do fear the idea of putting plants all over the country.

And no I dont base my fear off of movies just facts, there was a good NBC Investigation about 2 years ago about what would happen if a plant were to meltdown or was successfully attacked.

I’m not going to pretend how these plants work and I will bow down Eesti who works there.

Am I the only one that thinks the Niagara Falls Power Plant should be expanded, and local electricity should be nearly free? Everything here should be electric. Including cars.

That is just silly talk.

Downstate deserves it more. They’re just better people down there…