Decisions, decisions... (Opinions needed ITT)

Look outside the Audi/VW box that this forum will trap you in, go out and test drive a BUNCH of shit and see what suits you man. Fuck, let me know and we will make a day out of it.

335d-xi.

do it.

He speakth tha truf

i don’t think there is an xi 335d in the states.

plus they only come in automatic, same goes for the a3 only FWD and DSG.

if you want manual then your gonna have to try for an mk6 golf tdi… same chasis as an a3.

truck

^This.

No one else makes a diesel readily available in the US (not including trucks, which I do NOT want.)

You’re doing this to save money, why spend $40k+ on a diesel that will still be way more to insure than whatever you’re paying now?

Mileage is a cute idea until you think about what it costs you to actually improve it.

yep

Used Cayenne (Non Turbo) w/ AWD.

^ second that motion…

How about a Cayenne GTS w/ the manual tranny? Yum yum…

get a truck :ponder

Agreed, basically no one that purchased a Prius during the gas price panic of Spring 08 thought of the long term cost. Instead, they used ‘Trish’ logic, IE trading in something for a higher payment and/or longer financing term.

Oh, and if you want my suggestion Chris, look at a 200X Corolla. Cheap as fuck, great on gas, runs forever, and fuck, the ‘sport’ models even look 1/2way decent.

matrix xrs, ill show you how to make it cool :ninja

LIES! cannot be done. :ahh

+1, no surprise as most people go for the “Trish” logic…

this only happens when you have a panzy diesel car and not a truck… step up the game tdi logic :rofl

New STi.

Cmonn, SUZUKI SX4!!

The guy on the commercial says its the best AWD for the money!