Decisions, decisions... (Opinions needed ITT)

So I am faced with a slight dilemma.
As much as some people think owning multiple cars would be awesome, I assure you it is not. Insurance companies love me. NYS loves me. Those are the two things I do not care to be loved by. I have two cars I consider ‘daily drivers’: The Subaru, and the Audi. The Subaru is fun to drive, prolly the funnest of the bunch. It’s a bit modified, handles pretty swell, and is semi-comfortable to drive (given the roads are smooth.) The Audi, well, it’s interesting. I had to disconnect the switch for the sunroof because it would randomly pop up. I bought a new (to me, at least) driver’s seat switch because the old one had all functions except moving back. I replaced it and now the seat does not raise or lower. POS.

So I’m thinking of consolidating these two cars into one.
I’d try selling them both outright, but if worse comes to worse, sell parts off of the LGT and the buyers of said parts would give me their stock pieces, although I still have most bits I believe. Then I’d trade it in.

I’d need a comfortable daily driver. I’d prolly lease it in my business name, and write off the payments/taxes. I’ve been thinking about an A3 TDI or possibly a 335D (but not really wanting RWD for a year round daily). What do you guys think of a new, comfortable and still pretty fun to drive daily driver?

There’s several other options out there, I just don’t know what to think. Given how most turbocharged Subaru’s are, the LGT gets pretty shitty MPG. According to the infometer (which is programmed for the stock injectors, mind you) I get 44MPG on average. According to me, I’m the coolest guy in the world. So yea, things can often be wrong. Doing the math, I get around 19-22MPG. So almost anything I get can get better gas mileage.

Throw out some recommendations for me, please.
It won’t be happening until spring most likely. Though, I may start trying to sell the Subaru now. Or maybe parting it out. I’m confuzzled.

Enzo… lol jk

get a 335xi

GMC 3500 crew cab 4wd dually w/ Duramx and Allison gearbox…trust me I’m NOT a truck guy and I LOVE LOVE LOVE driving the hauler around :bowdown

On a more “cossey” type approach…M45x. Doesn’t get much better for a moderatly cheap, stupid comfortable daily driver and it’s AWD to boot. Autostick for those days when you might want a tab bit more fun on the drive, and AC cooled seats too FTMFW.

i think a truck might be a great idea considering your non-daily drivers. and trucks are fun to daily. when u barrel up the fast lane at 85 in a 2500 everyone moves over.

cossey i will have to discuss this with you in person.

that is all

sell Ur S4, and LGT, buy this http://www.audiusa.com/us/brand/en/models/q7.html they have a TDi version too which would be absolutely baller. comfortable as fuck, AWD… cant really beat it given the other cars in your garage…just sayin… plus justin/brew could hook u up.

You know you will end up buying an R32.

And surprisingly not one with a Nissan badge.

idk your price range, but a range rover sport would be dope… i know its my dream car :lol
or if your looking to stay with a car, some said a m45x, that would be my input as well

SUVs are only useful for one thing - you can fit lots of purses in the back.

This is coming from a Miata owner.

If you’re going to get anything that gets shitty Mpg, one has got to man up and buy a truck.

Especially when almost every vehicle you own is in need of a tow on occasion.

I have a 3500hd 4x4 crew cab with a duramax and allison. Has the same interior as the escalade. I love it. So +1 on the truck

I love your truck

How dare you speak of this!

Get a loaded up the ass denali truck, baller as fack!!!

I like the 335d idea.

people in germanland making 450lb/ft+ on stock EVERYTHING except software.

AUDI > *
/thread
do it!

What about a 335xi? Unless you’re aiming for the gas mileage of the 335D, the 335xi’s are tits.

Orrrr what about even a new B8 A4 or S4??

What you need to do is first sit down and take a deep breath because this is gonna be blunt.

Get rid of the LGT and the Audi as swiftly as possible and BUY THE #@$DAMN FWD HONDA that you have been going on about since last year.

I’ve been so disappointed waiting for the K killer of the century only to be shown first one, then a second dumpy azz Skyline. Ho hum.

:lol

But seriously, a truck might be a good idea, for reasons others have pointed out in this thread. Tundra maybe?

Cossey buy me the A3 and you can have my DD

Wait you own a business?

Yeah must really suck to be you. :crazy

If you’re trying to save on ins and reg fees, trading two cheap cars not worth much for one expensive car is probably going to cost you money, not save you money.

another vote for “get a truck”

I would say buy a audi a3 TDI. I mean that handling and interior would be bomb as a dd. Also the gas milage to would be really goood.