Decisions, decisions... (Opinions needed ITT)

id say get a truck i love mine! gets 17mpg around the city and 21 on the highway. you can do almost anything drive almost anywhere. then you can get a trailer and tow your cars to races/tracks and wouldnt have to worry bout needing someone else to help… diesel power magazine just did a test on the new 335d and had nothing but good things to say they make lots of power are comfy and still get good mileage!!!

335dxi.

Stop spending money.

Sell the audi.

Sell the porsche.

Build r33. drive subaru. Live free.

Ding ding ding.

Jclark with a useful post?

There must be a wise remark in there somewhere. :shifty

I love the legacy and you have a bunch of money into it. I don’t understand why you would ever get rid it. Audi is just an extra kicking around when you have two exotics.

It’s the very first line, you must’ve missed it.

I post plenty of useful things, but only to people that aren’t beyond all hope. So for those 3 people on here, I can be very helpful.

Anyone who comes on here for real advice or information is a moron anyway.

Take the real life shit to PMs

Ron you have a PM containing my analysis of Plato’s Symposium as it relates to modern western culture’s application of homosexuality.

does that mean u just typed in “stfu homo”? :lol

Countered your argument via pm with socrates theory that love exists in 5 forums and homosexual love can not have one of said forms therefore homosexuals can not love

An interesting hypothesis, I admit. However, Socrates’s Five Forms have been all but rejected by the western culture of which this analysis has been based on and redefined their own forms of which homosexuality is a socially acceptable form of love.

You forget to realize my good man that homosexuality ran rampant in the days of Socrates and Plato. In fact Socrates wrote of his sexual exploration of the male body but that it was nothing more than enthatuation with themale physique and not anything a man could feel for a woman. Ancient Chinese emperors were even found to have young boyd they would use for certain sexual gratification in the Ming Dynasty. So the current western culture has not redefined or chancged anything

I humbly disagree. Homosexuality was customary if not tradition in the times of every philosopher mentioned thus far, however Socrates’s views are as archaic as the very period in which he lived. Homosexuality in past ages was, just as you described, a curious exploration of the male form, often times with young boys. Homosexuality has been redefined in our time to include passionate love and even long lasting monogamous relationships. Surely these new features of homosexual relations have recategorized their love in relation to Socrates’s Five Forms and in doing so made them obsolete.

But the argument is that Homosexuals are “gay” from birth in these most current of years. How do they know what they are feeling is indeed real true love that they would share with a woman or some deformed slobbering faceless beast that has its claws sunk deeply into their genitals only.

Is this merely cock love or is it actual love which takes into consideration the bond love creates between a male and female when they create new life that can not occur with a male male or female female partnering

JClark is mostly right. But dammit it does not suck to be me. F U!

On a srs note… The LGT needs a little bit of work as of now. I need to fix the compressor surge issue and change the timing belt. The Audi needs pretty much nothing except new spark plugs for now. My intention with the Audi was to buy it, fix some minor things, sell for profit. The Subaru I think is past it’s deadline on life. I have around 105k on it (the Audi which is 12 years older has only 142k), beat the piss out of ti, have gone through a motor, turbo (blew a stock turbo once) and countless other parts. It is a decent car, but I’ve grown sick of it. It costs me only a few hundred dollars less to insure than my 911, and goes through gas like crazy. Audi gets around 22mpg as well. I’d sell both and get something comfortable, fun to drive, and gets better MPG.

And trucks are out of the question. I’d rather put a tow hitch on a 335d than get a truck lol.

im with you, im a bigger fan of the m35x though. The 45x is a boat

Cossey you own a business?

photography duh!

I’d get the 335d, they near 40mpg on the highway…

The a3 realistically would get closer to 50mpg highway.

Only daily I’d ever consider getting is a diesel. Not having to fill up for 4 weeks is awesome.

How does anyone know real true love, as you say? Do homosexuals not love as the man who returns home from a hard days work only to be incessantly nagged by his shrew? Surely love is to be defined by those engaged in it. If they so wish to be as miserable as the rest of us, so be it.

I do not disagree that many homosexuals are born “gay” as you phrased it. However I would consider this characteristic akin to mental deformity or defect. Many homosexuals transform that way later in life to seemingly celebrate the birth homos’ misfortune and disability.

It is this general tendency toward perversion that led many in the past to refer to homosexuals as gays, poofs, queers, Nancy boys, fanny bandits, faggots, butt pirates, Bennyfizzles, etc. But it is in this transition from hostility to acceptance that Socrates’s Five Forms was redefined as earlier described.

Get the a3 tdi