Decisions, decisions... (Opinions needed ITT)

Chris shoot me a pm with how much you’d want for your OZ’s off the LGT

So I had a small epiphany…

I drove my friend’s 2010 Chevy Suburban. It was quite loaded (nav, a screen for each row of seats, power running boards which only are down when a door is open, backup camera, and a bunch of other stuff) and it was the biggest vehicle I’ve ever driven. I didn’t mind it at all.

And Jesse… It’s not exactly to save money, but it’s more or less consolidating down two medium grade cars into one higher grade car. So yes, ballerness may be what I have in mind.

Audi RS4 was/is a possibility still…

One of my main things is I wanna buy something I wouldn’t be tempted to modify.

I. Told. Ya. :wink: You know me. Not a truck person at all, but I LOVE driving the 3500HD.

Let me know when I can bring it to your apt again and park on the lawn and piss off your landlord again :lol

Escalade then.

If you want a big optioned out vehicle, please dont get American garbage.

Sincerely,
Owns a big optioned out American garbage vehicle.

those cars arre very nice too, suprised the hell out of me

All the options will slowly break, that can be counted on.

crew cab denali truck

403 hp, more usable than a surburban with nearly every option. Smooth ass ride for a truck. I think if you like the suburban you would like the denali truck even more, just my opinion.

There is a reason why people keep pushing the truck, its useful.

sequoia with the 5.7 and a TRD supercharger

same here man, they stepped their game up on that one!

I saw one of those SHO’s yesterday and thought it was a Buick.

Good talk

LMAO, haha oh man. Gets me every time.

This thread was much better when it was way off topic. No local forum is ever going to decide what car anyone is going to buy, so let’s dispense with the srs talk.

get a truck

just getting the ball rolling, you can never hear enough options

Oh cmon don’t get like that

srsly

If you liked the new Suburban, go take out a new GMC Denali. I drove an '09, or maybe it was a '10, but it was VERY nice. The interior was a step up from the Suburban, as that’s always how the Denali’s seemed to be is a higher class Chevy.

Also, I have no idea what you were looking to spend but I also had a chance to drive a 2010 BMW 750i with the new twin turbo V8 and a 2008 535xi w/ the twin turbo 3.0L 6cyl. Both very impressive cars. I felt the 750i had a lot more of a luxurious feel(obviously being the highest end BMW) but it was very spacious on the inside and had a comfortable feel all around. The 535xi wasn’t too far off from the 750i, both were loaded with navigation etc. and both being twin turbo just felt like the power was all right there.

Like I said, I have no idea what the new 750i’s and 5-series go for, nor do I know if you’re looking for something as big as the 7-series…but I think they’re worth looking into.

Maybe buying’s not the thing then- just lease a car so you are pretty much restricted from modifying it.

If you lease a fairly expensive car (that depreciates rapidly) and work out a good deal on payments due to credit / negotiating etc you can make out decently with a lease.

Cons are that your mileage will be limited every year and this would exclude most vehicles that are worth under $40k or so (as they would likely be better off purchased than leased).