Deer season opening day...check in

i only seen 13 today one was legal size but not big enough for me. there isn’t enough hunters out in my area moving them.

Maybe you should recruit some of us responsible, hunting enthusiast Pittspeed members to “help” you? :wink: :smiley:

I passed on an 8 point at 7:30AM Monday morning. I wasn’t sure if he was legal, even in my scope, as the sun hadn’t topped the trees yet. About 40 minutes later, in the direction he’d been walking, someone else shot him. I didn’t see another buck all day. I hunt up north in Crawford county.

Possibly depends on if I get 1 or 2 deer this year… ill let ya know, the jerky I get is extremely good!!

i would also buy some :wink:

i got a 8 pt 19 1\2 inches.1 more for the wall

^^ cool…any pics?

i have pics but i dont know how 2 post them. i can email them 2 some1 and they can post for me

go to UPLOADER up in the box with ur user cp and click browse and if the pics r saved in ur pics on the computer click the pick and the hit upload and copy paste the link and put it in the message box.

if you can’t figure out how to post send them to me… daddydon14@yahoo.com

Congrats! Did you ever hunt Seka deer down MD? The meat is EXTREMELY good.

just sent the pic too u.thanks kevin

woo hoooo nothing runs like a deere

my 100 grains from my 6mm run faster! haha my brother got a little 8 point! i’ll try and get some pics of the deer we’ve taken off this hillside

got a small eight i dont eat the rack haha i want the jerky

your right lmao

I just got my jerky back last night… here is a pound of it… this year I ended up getting 6 pounds made!! The kielbasa is great too!

:yum:

I was seeing how long it was going to take you to reply! 3 min!

:smiley: