where's all the hunters?

i got mine

woo… control that deer population.

x2

:beer: Now whatcha gonna do for the rest of the day :smiley:

jerkey??? :x:

Congrats. That’s a nice buck.

I didn’t go out this year…too many things going on.

Apparently you have a better deer population than Cambria County. Herd’s hurting here.

:bsflag: …google pics

:jerkit:

i suppose that is a photo chop right? i found a pic of a deer, then add my back yard, my son, my truck…

nice buck… good job… ur lucky, i could never come across a nice buck early in the day… i’d pass on smaller ones knowing there was a bigger one… sometimes he came, sometimes not

get back in the kithen & make me some jerky mr.mom!

haha

nice buck

Tell ur little boy Santa can’t bring him presents on Christmas now cause daddy killed his reindeer!! LOL!!!

nice buck. I’m hunting at work for 16 hours then :jerkit:

I stopped trying to get off for deer season 2 years ago due to EVREYONE requesting off to go. Maybe some day i will go out again if my days off happen to fall right. :dunno:

No jerky for JOO!

didnt get a license this year. we always had first day off in high school but now i guess im supposed to be a grown up or some crap like that but no way am i doin that, 12 year old 4 lyfe!

inserting his little penis in the deers ass thats what he will be doing the rest of the day. Im sure u guys heard of taht hunter who shoot that deer and kept it in his house for days and was screwing it well that was eurodad.

x4 i’ve already hit one this season and almost hit about 10 more…they are EVERYWHERE.