Definitive Auto Does Marine Audio

Just found it necessary to let ya’ll know that we DO marine applications!!!

From monster wake board set ups to a few subs, or just replacing that 2 shaft, we do it.

with over 6 years experience in Marine audio applications you can rest assure your water craft will be safely stowed away here in our 4300 sq. ft. facility

We take great pride in caring for and upgrading your watercraft.

We abide by a strong rule of NO shoes in boats, cutting wires over buckets, drilling over towels and keeping a shop vac nearby to take care of any debris that does make it on the carpet.

We also have a boat dock in our garage! Just for the marine installs, the dock allows us to quickly make our way in and out of the watercraft minus the ladder and constant removal of shoes.

we are confident that we can install your gear during the work week and have you making wake for the weekend!

http://www.pittspeed.com/uploaded/marinesalessheet.JPG

i’ll def be in touch for a new radio for the boat once i get the truck going chaz ! !

thanks guff, i have 3 boat installs just within the next 2 weeks. boaters have this thing with being able to hear the music while boarding 60’ behind, then they all have the “1-up” syndrome as well, haha. makes for good repeat business.

i dont need to be able to hear it while boarding:rofl: just for when were cruising & so the Driver & passengers have tunes while i drag them around the river :mullet: