Delaware Rd (truth or not)

so everyone knows the deleware rd in clarance, its kinda creepy and I know there are alot of rumors that suround it, anyway, out of bordom me and JDMjunkie went up there tonight, but while we where there we met up with like a group of like 10 random kids, who where apperently looking for a house that was deep in the woods, it seemed possable but we obvouisly didnt find it, but it was fun looking, I just want to know if anyone has know this rumor to be true or not, cause it would be cool to find.

yes im curious…it was a good time…we found the old caprice and i helped a black kid take the radio because he didnt know how…kind of ironic right? lol

whats Ironic is that the black kid too the radio, right ?

no…because hes black…(btw i am not racist by all means lol)

Do you happen to see all those red lines under the words you are typing?

yeah man I know, i really dont car though

^ You should.

so yeah shit next time you guys go let me know i will head up there with you
i love UE’ing which is technically what you did

what is UE’ing?? am i stupid? lol but maybe we’ll head up there next weekend again. i think ian still has your number from the camera?

no prob dude, it would probably be better than the random people we met and hung with

ue=urban exploring…I kinda miss it =( last time I went was with Dos and someone else from here.

Urban Exploring.

ohh okay…lets setup a NYspeed delaware road UE night then lol

hell yeah real fun with a good amount of people

:word:

EPIC FAIL

take guns zombies like brains

Grammar and spelling are your friend.

^^^not in this thread

and yeah IKSHO call me id go
hows that camera working out for you anyways? i get my new one this week so bring it with for the hell of it

Yeah sorry for the grammar boys, yeah I’ll def hit ya up, but id like to get a few more people to go, thats kinda why i wanted to know if the house was real or not, cause we didnt find it