Dent Repair

Ok, i have a dent where the passenger side fender meets the door. The fender got pushed in by the door when i opened it and now it bulges in. How can i get it out? I will take pics once i get home.

also considering its a s13 silvia fender i really dont want to replace it.

how did you do this already?..

u didnt tell me u dent the fender wen i cum back 2 canada n it’s still not fix i’ll see wat i can do for u with no cost :wink:

“The fender got pushed in by the door when i opened it and now it bulges in”

Reading owns u kollo.

^improper fender installation… thats how…

and that is a more difficult area to repair because the metal is folded over itself for strength… its not like a flat panel with nothing behind it; like the centre of a door

so… do you know anyway to fix it?

improper installation or further problems such as bent rad support/fender rails.

and yes, its very difficult, If you call a paintless dent removal place they should be able to get most of it out.

well if its creased ur fucked id say take the fender off get a bag of sand and a rounded hammer and hammer it back into shap on the bag of sand ur still gunna need to do some bondo work but atleast u dont need to buy a new fender

damn lol.

i can read lol but it wasn`t like that when i was there and the fender was installed pull the fender off and see if you can push it backinto shape without using a hammer ie. screw driver hand if only slightly bent

its something like this, but a bit more in.
http://forums.nicoclub.com/zerothread?id=351168&postid=3811836

The fender wasn’t bolted down. Was working on some rust cleaning…

any idea how to fix something like that^^?

Holy fack, people told you already, what more do you want to know. you need proper body working tools to get it out correctly, body hammers, curved blocks etc… Or you try with a mallot and sand bag and hope it dosnt come out like shit.

Or get a professional to do it.

You could pinch yourself, or pretend it didn’t happen…

while it is fully bolted to the car, with the fender liner removed, reach inside and try to push it out by hand as best as possible, then add hammers and dolleys + select curse words.