Dent Wizard OR Paint/ W Putty??? Recommendations....

So, my drunk ass sister climbed on the roof of my 350Z Saturday night after the Pens game b/c I took her keys. I knew there would be damage as the roof of most cars are VERY thin metal.

I went out the next morning to inspect the car and didn’t see any damage except some very light scratches on the trunk (where she climbed to the roof), b/c it was somewhat gloomy out.

When I walked to the car today I seen several palm sized dents in the roof. They are small enough that they weren’t noticed at first. There are 3 or 4. I REALLY don’t want to get paint work done. Can a dent wizard type place alter dents this small or will this have to be done with putty?

ANY recommendations would be great!

She will fucking pay for this!

i would try dent Wizard for them Jack

I guess the real question is…

Can the dents “reform” after fixed when using paintless dent removal? Any experience with this?

Dry ice trick!!

I thought about it but since I’m not paying I would rather have it professionally done.

Dent Wizard

three rivers dent removal supposedly does some nice work. i’ve watched some videos online of the PDR guys at work and they have fixed some crazy dents. i would certainly give them a call.

if you go that route, it will be a lot cheaper if you remove the headliner before they get there.

Punch sister is face? :dunno:

I thought the work was done through vacuum (outside)? I don’t see how they would do 1/4 paneles ect… if they had to have access from the inside. I really don’t want to pull the F’n interior out.

I’ve seen dent wizard in action… amazing how good it turns out

Dent wizard will fix that and the damage will not come back. I have had several cars done with paintless dent removal over the years, including one that had some pretty bad hail damage, and the results are amazing. It is like nothing ever happened.

Awesome…thanks guys!

Post up before and afters. Good Luck!

sure thing

Picture of sister

:rofl:

dent wizard is really good did somethings for me before but like you said that metal is very thin an tends to stretch when it dents

Thanks for the info. , it makes sense. Hopefully it hasn’t stretched to much.

the video’s i’ve seen, the guys have used hammers on the backside of the panel to pound out the dent. that’s why i thought they would need access to the inside of the panel.

I have access to dry ice if you need it. I gave some to youngtegger and he used it to remove a sizeable dent in his 1/4 panel. I was shocked it worked as well as it did. If they are very slight…the ice should work well.