Detail before the winter

Anyone have suggestions to go to? I need the BMW cleaned up before I store it and the Cruze cleaned up from about 2 years of fast food and not cleaning it so the place must pass no judgements of how many fries they find under the seat.

I would go to Delta Sonic but they screwed up my GF car’s paint and took about 3 months to finally make the situation right so rather not pay them.

Pm’ing you

This is a very open ended question. How serious are you trying to get in regards to winter-specific detailing? Frankly how much do you care about the quality of work and experience and how it reflects in the results both immediately and 4 to 5 months into the season. Some people want a comprehensive prep done(while not spending a grip) some want something, anything done and to spend next to nothing just for peace of mind of having “something” done. There is a huge difference between a wash and wax and a comprehensive prep(regardless of how intense or involved it gets). Winter is just about here, and our winter prep and winter prep “lite” have are tremendously well-taken in the area, our customers can all confirm.

I am sure you have questions, please let me know via PM or some type of call/message and I will do my best to get back to you as fast as humanly possible.

^Mike did work for me before. I would definitely choose to bring future cars to him for detail work.

I’m having Mike winterize my daily here soon. I will post results.

Good choice. Mike has done all of our work for about 3 years now. Best in the business, IMO.

Mike does amazing work… highly recommended. :tup:

I would like to get a good wash and wax on both cars since I’ve neglected them all summer.

PMs replied to, my apologies for the delays.

I just did my truck today, 9 hours later.