Detailer wanted....

no offense, seriously… but you were like a no body to lance and lance was a no body to you… Lance was one of my best friends, I let him in on EVERYTHING ive ever done and everything ive ever made money on… Him and brian were chilling at the shop one day and some kid came in with a large amount of silver coins, i got the whole lot of silver coins that i made very good money on… I threw Lance AND Brian $500 EACH JUST for fucking being there!!! Thats how much I care for my friends, when I do good, my friends do good… I hate to sound like a fag, but it actually hurt me when I caught this kid doing this shit… I didnt even wanna believe it thats why I didnt do anything the first, second and probably a third time! At one point in time when lance first started doing the powdercoating I actually leased a shop for him and everything so he and i could make a few extra bucks as well… What jammer has done for singh ive done for lance, probably even more… Singh I used to hook up too, he def worked for the shit I paid him for, but it was easy shit I could have easily did myself… I gave singh $400 to drive down to long island to pick up a bike I bought, another 400-500 (idr) to pick up a hot tub 15 minutes away when I have my own box truck to do it, referred him to mad computer work and sold him mad cheap shit that I could have got double for… Both of them mad friendly when the moneys coming in and now I dont hear from either one of them.

/making up for lack of KK’s post.