DETAILING!

Corey you can have $90 if you come out to do my dads car for fathers day

Rochester is a haul. :frowning: I’ll think about it.

lemme know

Corey, I’ll have you do my car soon. Prob. right before the International MR2 meet in Kingston, Ontario (July).

oh and corey…i was right that it was lafengas’s BMW. you forgot to blur out the license plate in the “other” photos you took. haha :snky:

lol you figured me out!

Ooootay so I’m ready to start detailing now. Well, next week.

It’s going to be rainy, so I don’t know how that will go. I have the whole summer. I may be getting a regular job, so that will limit my availablility but I’m sure we can still work something out. Thanks for being patient the past few weeks.

So here’s what I have open:

5.14 Sunday - OPEN
5.15 Monday - no car, no details (unless you really want to chillz at my house yo)
5.16 Tuesday - road trip
5.17 Wednesday - Possibly ruberrant’s car
5.18 Thursday - butch
5.19 Friday - Joe
5.20 Saturday - kevin

and so forth and so on <—what a stupid phrase. Anyway. Pricing will be going up come June. Not a ton, but enough. If you make arrangments before then of course you can lock in the current pricing. I’m flexible. :slight_smile:

Thanks again.

can i have friday

pm for saturday of next week.

yes sir and free. you spent a few hours trying to fix my poor behicle. btw, the my parent’s mechanic LAUGHED at me for trying to get those stupid pressed hubs off and then he said he would use the parts I purchased. :stuck_out_tongue:

p.s. this is the pricing scheme that I am working on come June.

So you can pick exterior or interior or misc or two or three. any combination you want. 20% still.

I thought I was thursday :cry: Can I get in on sunday instead Corey? That would be sweet tits.

If he can do 2 in one evening, he can do both at my house if he likes. I got a well lit garage.

Cool thanks Butch! We’ll see what Corey says. :tup: If not Sunday actually works better for me anyways, teh sooner the better the car is trashed after my road trip to Maryland!

Do you want sunday!?!? This sunday? Like sunday after saturday?

Sure!

I’m going fishing now, so calling me isn’t a good idea, but later I’ll get back to anyone with questions.

Sunday would rock! Consider it a sure deal! Like this sunday, as in, in a few days from now Sunday! That would rock huge amounts of socks!!! :slight_smile: Thank you sirr! :tup: :smiley:

swee iam off friday so whenevers perfect. i told my car about it and it shed a tear of joy

Otttay! just PM me the details of where I am going and any special things and we’ll be all set. :slight_smile:

Will do man :tup:

I even bought convertible top cleaner for your beast. :slight_smile:

I spent $60 today eep. :slight_smile:

Ooh nice! :tup: But the top is in pretty awesome shape. Its never up. :stuck_out_tongue:

Its the small details im concerned with like bugs and tar on the fender lips, stuff like that. My rims also have some marks on em, kind of looks like theyre pitted but it comes off with cleaner. But eh i know you got all the good crap for that, i just cant wait til tomorrow lol, right now the car is a freakin mess from my maryland road trip still.