DETAILING!

ohhh okay so i’ll use it on my mom’s convertible that i just bought her for mother’s day…

ha.

:slight_smile: 12pm. I must sleep.

Yep yep, bring your cam, you can take good before/after pics cause right now its trashed. lol See ya tomorrow Corey :slight_smile:

5.21 Sunday - Mike’s sister’s (I think!) Altima (full detail - exterior)
5.22 Monday - OPEN (pending reply)
5.23 Tuesday - OPEN
5.24 Wednesday - OPEN
5.25 Thursday - xcapandinkx (hehe i did this car before!)
5.26 Friday - OPEN
5.27 Saturday - OPEN

I’m filling up quickly. Didn’t really expect this to happen, I thought I would have to get a part time job. :slight_smile: The best way to get in contact with me is through PM.

pencil me in for friday the 26th please :slight_smile:

after i fix xxxxx and xxxxx, then replace xxxxxx and change xxxx and finally have a chance and the money to xxxxxx my xxxxxx, and finally get rid of xxxxx, and maybe replace xxxxxx too…once all that’s paid off, this is definitely priority :tup: keep up the good work

I’d like to tentatively say I want a detail on Saturday, the 27th

for my gay lant

i’ll bring it up to you homie

o rly! oh baby.

You can borrow my car that day if you need to. :slight_smile:

Much thanks, but I am sure I can find one of my bitches to drive me around.

lol

i keeeeeed

I’ll borrow newman’s elise.

Well I understand. It will actually have brakes now.

photo shoot sat morning!

^or friday too :)…i have to work on sats

its not looking bad out now corey lmk

yay!

corey did a pheniminal job on my car today definatly more then a sponge and water could do. for free work he was very in depth

im going to a Mopar show June 4th, i would like to have my truck done sometime b4 then (the day b4 would be awosme if u could do it). let me know what you can do for Satruday, June 3rd.

I don’t think there’s anything June third. I may be working a part time job then, but I’ll try to not work that day just for you. :slight_smile:

So we just post here when we want it done or what? I would be interested in a full detailing one of these weekends. Let me know in a pm or something.

bump for corey, my car came out very nicely :tup:

It looks like I have a job. The game plan is going to change a bit.

I’ll of course have less availability. Prices will go up (haven’t thought about how much). I may switch to donating all profits to a charity. Detailing for a Cure perhaps? It’s just a thought. A thought that I thought about last night. I said, self, how can you do something this summer that actually makes a difference and uses your skills.

I really want to do something better.

Starting tomorrow:

$150 cars, $175 trucks

$120 for just the outside ($145 trucks).

:slight_smile: