Detroit Meet

Ladies and Gentlemen,

I’ve seen interest in a Detroit meet recently, so I’d like to invite you all down here for a Saturday.

I’m thinking March 27th would be a sweet time for you all to come down as the Import Life Tour will be in town http://www.importlifetour.com/

It would be your option to come out here the evening beforehand, I’ll hang out with ya. If more than 4 plan on coming down by March 14th, I’ll ask for the day off from work to keep you all occupied, supply directions/info or whatever.
Post if you’re interested, and save my cell phone number if you’re ever in town, LET ME KNOW Greg 586-243-0141

I’m good to go, I might also be able to supply a couch for 1 to 2 people at my GF’s mothers place in Windsor for those who would like to come out Friday and go back on Sunday. Let’s get some Windsor/Detroit people out!

in

Sounds awesome! I think I’d be in barring any more problems with my car…

Where can people stay while in the area? And for Detroit, would I need a passport? or is it a god idea to have, just in case?

If you were born here, all you need is your drivers licence and your birth certificate. We can meet up in Windsor and cruise over together if you want (so you won’t get lost).

In for a night out in Windsor too :wink:

And you guys are too late, I can no longer offer test drives in RX-8s due to the new ownership at Windsor Mazda :frowning:

finally some action… I thought you guys had fallen asleep or something.

$2 USD off on admission to the event, yay.

This has me thinking that I want to spend some time up in Toronto soon.

I’m just giving this post a bump

Im in.
It will be a good way to finsh the break in on my motor

bump

So whats the verdict?

And dip - wouldn’t it be a bad idea to be on the highway if you are still breaking it in?

road trip is the best way to break a motor in
and car wont be out till april now, so oh well

Well it looks like we have
-boMex
-Freak
-Pavel
-DTown
-Axlerod
-Iquabob

In for sure. If others want to go they should look at spliting a motel room, which should be pretty cheap.

I’m in. Team Mischief represent.

Cool, this is gonna be a good turnout!

Good turnout for such a long distance trip…

I appreciate it guys.

I just wanna go to Duty Free 8)

It’s not all that impressive

Shitzors… I’m going to have to back out… I can’t afford to miss work. If I go, so do the coilovers… and thats not worth it to me…

:cry:

Only if you have someone buying for you…
And then they will need their percentage

Okay so how are we handling sleeping? I know Pav and Bob can stay on couches with me and Lena at Lena’s mom’s house. We need to find a home for Iqua.

Floor!