Deuce update!

WORD :banana

yay i made it on the list.

Back seats in the Ls-V-T?

hahha, one at a time! we can’t pack a freshly turbo car with people and still get the same whoa factor! plus if he crashes then 4 people die instead of 2!

lol i just wanted to know if he was keeping them or not

find someone to buy my car, or my motor/turbo setup. i really need to get away from it

haha how much would you sell it for :confused

You just got your car back? too much HP?

shit is so fast, keep it swift :nod

i duno, its fun… but id rather have the money back, maybe ill change my mind if i run 10’s haha

I say 11.1-11.4

on slicks? or drs?

I’m just estimating by power, Brooks had about 560whp(est.) and went 10.6, Mike had 600+ and went 10.9 but with an insane 142mph trap speed, you have 501whp… idk just going by numbers.

I think swift be able to pull off a 10 on slicks :banana

brokks was only running like 530 not 560 and they didnt make the torque that swifts car did… i think 10.9 on 24.5’s you let brooks drive and the car prolly could go 10.7-8

yeah the deuce will hit 10’s just weither or not if it will run low 10’s :banana

What’s the fun of that? Swift drive it and run what it runs…I’m still saying on the 24.5’s it’ll be 11.1-11.3

btw swift, if you don’t want to buy slicks, mine are 24.5’s and i could let you use them for a run or 2.

I think he will average 11.2’s and with a couple good runs with high 10’s :thumb

when i ran 10.6 i ran 20psi( bc any more and i was blowing out my spark) so i had NO MORE that 500 whp and i had 2 hard misses at the end of the track… hence the low trap of 131. so i know swift will run 10s… and i don’t drive other peoples cars anymore… causes to much drama.

you set up a good time your self there man :thumb