Deuce update!

yeah im not worried about it, the newer tranny… i seem to have 2nd to 3rd down… and the rest is cake, except the traction issues. So if my tranny doesn’t blow apart we’ll see how it works. I’m going to run PUMP and DR’s the first few times to work it all out, and then i might go PUMP and Slicks, see what i pull off. I doubt the extra 40hp will do much good if i can’t get traction at 460. We’ll see, either way i just want to see my trap speed, so i can figure out roughly what i would run if i could drive it to its potential

Swifts car :bowdown

no, thats you in my car. hahahaha - sorry i had to :lmao

wowww :wow

Duece couldn’t even hang with Synapse Mike :idiots

:haha ;D

:wow :lol your civic is badass though :banana

Driving my blue integra yesterday I was just rippin gears a little bit waitin for boost. I was like uhhh? oh wait its not the duece :sleep

haha… you drove her pretty good, except you gotta let her bang rev limiter way longer in 3rd, you shifted like 3 times in 4 seconds. :lmao

not having boost FTL :headbang

so wens my turn guy? :lol

ha. i duno if my tranny can handle the abuse.

:wow

:wow :nono :headbang

haha

you clown :sad

mike pulled him a car when they first got on it, then swift hung at his bumper the entire time… so he didnt beat mike but def hung wit him… i started to get nervous though when mike was creeping toward us at the end…

must of been fun though :banana

haha yeah i know me too

then Mike’s dipstick popped out and his car filled with smoke.

at least i wasnt the only one… swift has springs holding his dipstick down…