Deuce update!

well thats good, right? lol :haha

not really he has alot of crank pressure

oh my bad :ponder

haha, i gotta get a catch can. I can’t see spending $575 on one… so i’ll just have synapse make me one, i think its like 350 installed or something, whatever… its better to have it, than to have oil get pushed past the piston rings.

I’m sure I could of, I just didnt want to take a chance of fucking something up haha

posted under ashtons name

i was like i dont remember letting ashton drive. but then again… wait nvm :crackup

haha…i heard u got pulled over the other night? :confused

yah… exhaust ticket FTW!

:wow thats pretty :gay

are you going to do what brian did?

ofcourse i am… its so easy and it works. if they don’t disgard it i’ll appeal it and call a guy i know and tell him to tell the cop not to show up for my next court date if push comes to shove, but they shouldnt give me a hard time about it

lucky…haha :lol

update: Fuel Rail bolts FTMFL!!! damn stallmer. we still need to talk to him about joing for the record… his hatch is mad clean minus the hood, and he is gonna buy mike (synapse mike’s) turbo setup… so were lookin at 500+whp…

:wow shit load of power!

yah, he’s a pretty good driver too, you should go for a rip in his hatch with him sometime.

that would be cool…I don’t think I’ve met him yet, just talked online…but still would love to go for a ride in the hatch! :banana

it made me want to swap the EK really bad. Which might happen sooner than i thought, because my tranny is starting to go gay on me… 3rd is locking me out, its got some life left in it if i can stop beating it, but worse case i’ll just get a EX d-series tranny for now… but a GSR would be stellar.

yeah like you said, a gsr swapped with cams would be good. I’d throw a 50 shot on there too :banana

horrible gas milage! and thats the whole point of the beaterreliable and good on gas… i wanna swap the beater too but not gonna unless the motor blows. thats the only way

What would you do? b16 swap? :ponder