Diamond Earrings

:whitey:

You give a girl something in the Tiffany blue-box and you are money. End of story.

-TJ

its only been a YEAR!

Diamond earings or a charm/ tennis braclet says “I love you” or “thank you”

Tiffany says “Wedding anniversary” or “just got a raise”

a lil advice…I was dating a kid when I was 16, he was 15…He bought me a beautiful gold band Ruby Ring for xmas…

I was shocked and loved it! It came from Kays so It wasnt just something cheap from a downtown pawn shop…

Anyways, I am now 26 and that ring, as beautiful as it is, is still in the original box…never worn!

I dont wear gold and the ruby is set in a way that I would be afraid of snagging it and breaking it so I never wore it…

If your going to buy her jewelry def buy her something shes gonna wear until the damn thing falls apart.

I think earrings are your best bet…and from what you say, I dont think they will ever leave her ears.

Tiffany isn’t that expensive. My first Christmas w/ my girl we had been together just about a year too. I got her a Tiffany braclet that was only like $200-300 or something. There’s plenty that are under $200. Just cuz it’s Tiffany doesn’t mean it’s > $1,000.

-TJ

$$$ is not the point to a girl. (well not all) Its the NAME…

I have no idea what 'the gf" is like so I dont want to judge…Im just saying girls in general…

This rule does not apply to every girl…Im saying In general!!!

if you buy them “simple” things they appreciate…

When you buy them “expensive” things they Expect…

Diamond earrings for Fist xmas reply “Awww, Thank you!!! [tear]!!”

Tiffany for the first xmas…Diamond earrings for the 1st Anniversary…"Oh, thanks, they go great with my Tiffany…:madfawk: "

Anything under 1,000 to 1,500 from Tiffanys is worthless… best bet is the lil charm for like $80 or something which I already got her for Christmas. If I bought her something expensive from Tiffanys this year, I would be selling my Supra next year to get a gift :nono:

Eh, I guess you are, or hang out with, the wrong girls. My girl doesn’t ever “expect” anything. I just knew she always loved Tiffany stuff and didn’t have anything from them. At that time in my life the $300ish I spent was all I could afford… but I remembered she had noticed a particular braclet in a TV show and she had commented on how she always loved that one before it was popular. So I called up her best friend because I knew I’d never get the right one, and she helped me find it. The fact that I remembered, that I went to the effort to get her friend in on the deal, and that little blue box is what counted. Not that it was $X or whatever. If I just would have walked in and bought the cheapest thing in the store with no thought behind it that wouldn’t have been special.

It was a lot less than $1000 and it cetainly wasn’t worthless to her. And just because you get her something of a particular value I would hope should doesn’t expect you to spend some multiple more next year. That’s bad news bears…

-TJ

this thread is hilarious…

just go to jared. the commercials on tv have to be right

just go to subway on tuesday, and get her 2, they are only 4.79 on tues, listen to me bro, ima pimp

great deals here

http://www.overstock.com/Jewelry-Watches/4/store.html

diamond earirngs
http://www.overstock.com/Jewelry-Watches/Earrings/Diamond,/stone,/2353/cat.html

shop smart- shop s-mart- you got it

absolutly not! Im not material at ALL. Any jewelry I own, I bought except for a few items.

The most precious piece of jewelry ever bought for me is still around my neck even after a years of being broken up.
(I wear the necklace more than the diamond earrings that were bought for me)

It wasnt the cost, or where it came from, but the fact that it was a lil piece of me and a lil piece of him.

I think what you did was perfect! Not that you bought her what she wanted, or that you spent X amount of $$ on her…But the mere fact that you listened and remembered what she said was the gift itself.

Give her what she really wants.

http://www.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/3/36/Xerxes_garrison_scissor.JPG

How about some specifics. What shape does she like, what size, white gold or yellow, etc? Look at the pair she wears now to get an idea of her taste.
http://www.overstock.com/Jewelry-Watches/14k-1-2ct-TDW-Round-Diamond-Stud-Earrings-G-H-SI-I1/61551/product.html?reviewsort=0&reviewpage=3#custreviews

:rofl::rofl:

awwwww scissor!

:rofl: You guys r hilarious

scissor me timbers!

i came in here to post this. Theres nothing wrong with getting something nice, but you can never win with jewlery IMHO. No matter how much you spend, you could have spent SOOO much more. And its fucking worthless and stupid anyways. Practical gifts > * IMHO.

if you didnt at least get a blowjob from the friend, you failed miserably.

yea just bc someone goes out and buys something expensive doesnt mean thats what the girl is going to expect from then on…and if she does thens shes a greedy bitch.

anyways. personally i do think earings are a bit lame BUT everyones got different tastes, so if earings are something that she likes then they would make a great gift for her. everyone has given alot of great places to look so your gf should be very happy with whatever you pick for her :slight_smile: . good luck!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: