dicounted cellphones/ plans

i have at&t i’m thinking about migrateing over to cingular
for at&t i received 1/2 off retail on the phone, waived activation and get 14 or 18% off each months bill because i told them i worked with tops(actually work for wilson farms) they didnt even check to see if i actually did
anyone know of any deals goin through cingular i could get? maybe your job has some deal, and i could just tell them i work there. or anyone know of deals online?
the phone i want is the audiovox smt 5600 smartphone. it is kinda like a pda phone… main reason i want it is to play mp3’s

all carriers do this. sprint gives u 25% off. i forget what verizon gives off, actually im not sure if they give a discount for tops. i have no idea for cingular.

evolve, i work at tops. i want a discount on something. hook me up

dont know cingular man. and since when do u work at tops?

cingulars mad sneaky about it…you have to enter your work email and if youre eligible they let u know

Just FYI

if they catch you they can backcharge you for everything you didn’t pay

and you will owe it that month.

• intrest.

It’s happened…

i think i am gonna switch up… and i have always shopped, i mean worked at tops

what about employee priceing? i emailed this guy that said he can get employee priceing on the motorola rokr… i told him i wanted the audiovox smt5600… so he’s goin to check into it
are the sales guys able to give good deals or are they only allowed to do what cingular tells them?

sometimes business rep salesman can get some deals on phones if u sign up through them, on new accounts.