Did 142mph at Charlotte Motorspeedway yesterday...

What kind of tools do they make and what kind of deal are you giving me?

yeah, I think the max weight is @35-3600 lbs. they’re pretty far from high-tech, a brute-force car.

looks like a kewl time, i have fun at holland in my honda

:tup: they are trying everything to get you to be a real NASCAR Fan. :lol:

X…

IRWIN makes:

Vise-Grip
QuikGrip
Unibit
Marathon saw blades
Strait-Line
Blue Blade knives
Speedbor wood Bits
Hanson taps and Dies
etc.

www.irwin.com

No deals from me though, im just marketing and not sales. Unless, you are among the lucky few who take advantage of the “Mike bringing home boxes of free IRWIN shit” club. Or, those who turn wrenches on my car.

oh, def not high tech. But I assumed that a tubular framed, thin skinned, $200k “race” car would be lighter then by street cars. :lol:

I’ll be there AFF level 2, sorry for the off topic…

:tup: for a very cool experience…coming from a NASCAR hater

IM not a fan of nascar but that sounds fun as hell…its one of those things where you have to be there…i also cant stand waching sports on TV…gotta be there to see the action live. :tup:

:tup: very nice man…if i had the opportunity, i’d do that in a heartbeat

There is no need to make them light and ‘high tech’ because they already go too fast and make too much power the way they are. It takes alot more skill to drive a car that big and heavy on that small of a tire, I just wish they went right some times.

Sounds like fun, Id love to take one for a spin sometime :tup:

ehhh thats a good point. :tup:

It takes alot more skill to drive a car that big and heavy on that small of a tire, I just wish they went right some times.
:word:

seams like a hella good time :tup:

i will never understand peoples compulsion to dive out of perfectly good airplanes, and fall towards the ground at 120 mph, then hope that a flimsy piece of cloth opens up and slows them down, lol

but at the same time, i dont know why people like to drive cars that want to turn on the straight away around a track at a buck 40 , hoping a thin piece of rubber holds and doesnt send them into the wall

but in the end, i would LOVE to do botgh, lol , despite not realy understanding why i want to do either, cause in the end its not something “normal” people do for fun

omg your soo f’in lucky… one day ill make it to the rpde…next to you i would have to say im the biggest oval track fan on this site…
most nascar is boring to me. thats why when i go to cup races i go to the 1mile and under tracks… more action more fun.
id take a bristol/richmond night race over the daytona 500 anyday

prsonaly, ill take a dirt track race w/ the alky big block cars … omfg yea

nothin like alking thru the pits while the alky class gts ready to run, and your standing on the passanger side of the engine bay, knees to the tire, screaming questions at the guy tuning the carb … while he drinks a beer, lol

i like dirt also…if i watch dirt its gonna be WoO late models,or the regulars…
but nothing is better then a modified to me

120mph un assisted. no car, no cage, staring at the earth rushing up at You, balls to the wall or dont get in the plane. highest high / best rush that You will ever find. trust me.

sounds like you had a blast Mike…congrats on the opportunity and more to come :slight_smile:

so ive heard … ive wanted to go for years … have tried to talk friends into it in the past

they do

twice a year :bloated:
the only 2 nascar races i watch. it really chaps my ass, because its fun to watch those pigs on road coarses, and to see all the different driving styles.