Did he get what he deserved?

For riding like this, you would think he would be road pizza, until the end.

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/This-is-the-Most-Craziest-Riding-Ive-seen_155394.htm

thats exactly what i would have done… then i woulda sued the shit out of his insurance company for hitting my car.

reminds me of ghostrider

is that two different bikes? gauges look different from the highway stuff to where the pass was being made

Owned. I’d’ve done the same. Can’t stand stunta’s.

And this is why some bikers carry ball bearing with them :wink:

pwned

ball bearings aint gonna do shit when a car wipes ur ass out. if your the type of person on a bike that carrys ball bearings ur most likely the type of person thats doing stupid shit.

This is going to get into a big “car drivers dont respect bikers/bikers do stupid shit” argument and its not going to end in a victory on either end. But what that red car did was not needed and it was fucked up. i could see if you cut someone off that was driving a car…yea they have something to protect them…but on a bike…come on now

ya and that video was clearly edited so who knows what the bike did first.

but no matter what u say, car will always win over bike.

The guy at the beginning should have been road pizza.

The bike at end is different bike… at least different gauges anyhoo.

The bike at the end was going for a pass but he except he forgot the cardinal rule…riding defensively.

2 diff bikes, first dude(R1) can ride but heres an advanced RIP for him, cause his lucks gonna run out on the street.

Second dude could have been 100% innocent, who knows. Cager still shouldn’t have done that.

Stunta’ :naughty:

if that semi would have hit his brakes in the beginning dude would have been down hard.

Happened to a guy at my dad’s company. He had to slam on the brakes for some reason, and wound up with a biker’s head through the back door of the trailer.

That first guy… I don’t know how to put this lightly, but if he wrecked, he would have deserved it.