Who's side would you pick??

youtu.be/sXPb3nnqdDo

Discuss.

seems like theyre all a bunch of idiots to me.

As I don’t know what happened to cause the guy be so angry, I can say that there is no reason (Except the bikers killed his family member or something that extreme) to swerve a car into a person on a motorcycle. Shit is ridiculous, basically you are trying to kill someone.

If you not liking the actions of other drivers on the road gave you the right to try to run of them off the road, impact them or nearly kill them (when a motorcycle is involved) then you’ll see me in a H1 “Judge Dreading” the streets.

Otherwise let Darwinism and the Police do the work.

Edit: If one of those bikers crashed and got seriously injured, you’d bet the car driver would be at fault after seeing the tape. Both parties were speeding and driving recklessly, however purposely ramming other vehicles/bikes resulting in a serious injury is a serious offense.

Sucks because you don’t know what happened to make the driver act like that. If it was me and I watched someone in a car intentionally hit someone on a bike even if the biker was driving erratically I would still beat the fuck out of the cars driver.

https://encrypted-tbn3.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQMERmp7ImWn8Y8eynNPGJpVPvt2brSq16WFxojS-Pwf-2s11D9

Bikers should’ve just backed off and let him go on his way instead of instigating further. They put themselves in crazy danger messing with that lunatic.

Doesn’t matter who’s at fault, the car always wins. What are you going to fight a 3000lbs guided missile with? Loud exhaust and rim tape?

wow i would think pack mentality would have taken over and the bikers would have beat the shit out of him! The rage I would have just from seeing this happen to a bike even if i was in a passing car. props to the biker that got hit and stayed on the road. I agree with DRock518

Bikers really should have backed off for safety sake. I’d say both parties are equally stupid though. You got the bikes who’s egos are apparently outweighing the value of their health. And the car who apparently just doesn’t give a shit if he intentionally kills someone.

Bikers were the real idiots here, sounded like a typical black guy. All talk about how he’s gonna beat the shit out of the driver of the car but doesn’t do anything.

Bikers were asking for it, don’t fuck with a dude in a beater regal. He’s got nothing to lose…
Btw they were lane splitting in a state where that’s probably not legal and riding like morons. I too would fuck your day up if you went by me in my lane at 100 too.

Fuck douche bags on motorcycles.

Yeah! What he said^
LOLZ

Seriously. And they have the balls to make bumper stickers saying “watch out for motorcycles” How about act like a fucking adult and you might not get run the fuck over.

It’s crazy right? Crotch rockets are made for one thing,driving like a reckless dumbass see it daily everywhere. It seems that motorcycle riders are…???

If you’re going to ride like a fucking idiot, you better be prepared to be treated like a fucking idiot. FUCKING CLOWNS. Ride safe or don’t ride at all. It’s not cool to be dead.

Dont ride like retards and this wont happen… Same shit I saw last season when these two idiots split the lanes stop and go on the thruway at rushhour… its going to piss people off, and you might not like the consiquesnces i guess.

And the idiot riding along side the car hand off the left not even looking at the crazy fucker that got hit is god damn stupid. Not only should they just backed off and followed him then got him, sitting along side the guy not paying attention is just like putting your head in the lions mouth.

So somebody else not obeying traffic laws gives you the right to police and potentially murder them?

Interesting.

Yes.