Did I somehow lock the side buttons on my Razr or did it break?

The side buttons (speakerphone, voice-dial, and volume control) just stopped working tonite.

I charged the phone, turned it to high volume, set it in my car, went for a drive, got home, bring it inside and plug it in. Go to lower the volume, and the side buttons just didn’t work anymore.

I don’t have the owners manual around me and am wondering if this thing just shit out on me despite not being abused at all, or if the side buttons locked up on me.

I have tried restarting the phone, unplugging the battery and nothing works.

did you try holding the buttons down for an obscenely long time??? :slight_smile:

Sounds broke to me, i dont think you can permalock the buttons like that to the point where the phone says nothing at all when you press one…

Those have been working on and off for months on mine.

The problem is that Razrs suck.

mine also stop working then come back

LOL I think these are the buggiest phones ever. Go trade it in on a not-razr.

i had a razr for tmobile and traded it in about 6 times. just call up and bitch that its the biggest piece of shit youve ever used and then theyll send you a new shinny one :slight_smile:

Woke up this morning, and they worked.

That phone just completely blows, and I will not be buying another trendy Motorola phone for quite some time.

Between the horrendous battery life even when not being used, and the absurdly slow menus. Sometimes it will still beep when I recive messages even if the phone is on “All Off” mode.

Oh, and know what else blows? My grammar in the thread title. :bloated: :picard:

lol, so it is not break?

Haha, it was late and I was a zombie.

I MUST have a factory freek. I’ve had my V3 for almost 2 years with ZERO PROBLEMS. I’ve even dropped the thing into a puddle. All I had to do after that was replace the battery.

Dont they have a key guard options for the buttons on the side? Maybe you turned it on?

I searched the menu options for such an option with no luck, gave up, went to bed, woke up this morning, and they worked normally.

Motorola is the worst

I like my motos far better than any other phone… They may blow up after two years, but you need a new phone by then anyways, so psh…

LG is the best cheap phone

holy crap i just agreed with russian

how fucked up is that

hahaha