Did my taxes :(

the sigs and avatars are messing with me real bad.

FYI, for all the first time home buyers out there. http://www.federalhousingtaxcredit.com/

I will recieve $7,500+ this year.

+1 I can’t wait for this check to come in!

It just shows poor planning on the Shawn Family Empire. For a lefty to complain about taxes only goes to prove lack of understanding…or true dedication to the “free lunch” cause.

Wtf kind of cryptic ass rich guy talk is that

you know that tax credit is just a loan and has to be repaid right?

well not me I guess, didn’t effect my taxes one bit

actually, NC is way worse when it come to state income taxes and general sales tax (they tax fucking food)…

The tax credit works like an interest-free loan and must be repaid over a 15-year period.

no monthly payments due. Each year they can take the payment from your deductions. You can pay a 1$ for 14 years and the rest on year 15 if you wanted to.

If you sell the house, and make profit you must repay the loan with said profits.
If you sell the house, and DONT make profit, the remainder of the loan is folded.

It is a great get out of debt chance, or in my case get somewhat out of debt and build a garage on my land… and start a small shop.

6-8% in NC isnt it? About the same as here.

higher state income taxes, and they tax non-prepared food unlike here and they also charge more tax on clothes than up here…

registration cost a lot more too as they tax your vehicle’s value every year…for my 07 Civic Si they wanted $200/year for registration, so I kept it NY when i lived there…

however, certain things are cheaper like property tax and car sales tax…

Poor Planning? :lol: Given Crystal is preparing taxes for CC including their bankruptcy, I assume she has some knowledge of taxes. :slight_smile:

For the record, the only reason I have to pay $1,700 extra is because my prev. employer didn’t tell ADP about my bonus so my withholdings were less than expected. I have no control over that and have to deal with it unfortunately.

Man, you are a grumpy old timer. :slight_smile:

Damn fucking straight she does… She got the whole tax collection from the video professor!

$($%#$#@

Crystal just re-did my taxes. I forgot that I work from home so we can deduct shit like RENT (HUGE), my server/printer/office equipment/electricity/etc… :slight_smile:

I gotta see thenew numbers!

There ya go bisch!

Im getting money back but not enough to buy what I need.

We paid a lot of taxes so getting back some would be nice.

Just wait untill you buy a house and the mortgage company fucks you when they short your tax escrow. Pay up or raise your mortgage.

That isn’t your fault. I can look into that if you want. I’d be calling someone pissed right now.

Net loss went from $1700 to $1200 and we aren’t even starting state yet nor done with Federal. I got a boner I am so happy. :slight_smile: