Did You Vote Today

If you’re a democrat you’ll vote for her, because she’s far closer to your ideals than the guy on the other side of the isle.

It’s the same as the dumbass neo-cons saying if McCain wins the nomination they’ll vote for Hillary. BULLSHIT. McCain may not be as far right as they’d like, but he’s a hell of a lot farther right than Hillary or Obama.

Huckabee was asked about that (the neo-cons saying they’ll vote Hillary if McCain gets the nod) this morning on CNN and I was very impressed with his response. He basically cut the interviewer off and angrily said, “Then they’re not true conservatives”. The way he said it, with that fire in his eyes and voice really impressed me since was basically bitch slapping far right talk radio, who have lost touch with the real Republicans.

And this is exactly why all you Howard Dean fans didn’t get to vote for Howard Dean for president, and ended up with that turd sandwich Kerry on the ticket.

It’s also why all you far left young liberals are going to end up with Hillary not Obama.

But then you’ll have the nerve to bitch during the general election that, “I didn’t want either of these people”.

And it’s not hypocritcal of me to say this even though I didn’t vote yesterday. My party had already clearly decided on who was going to win NY, and since my party uses a winner takes all system big wins or close loses mean nothing. In the Democrat system every vote helps your candidate, even if they lose the overall vote.