Dieting for Dummies...

So i do recall seeing a good handful of threads on here about people being over weight, trying to start working out, the “i wanna lose weight” club roll call, people looking for other runners…etc…

all you wierdos that think you have to work, or even do anything physical for that matter…to lose weight, are insane.

all you have to do is get 4 wisdom teeth removed…

and i lost 10 lbs in 7 days…

and i’m not even hungry, at all…the constant taste of pus and blood in my mouth takes away any apetite i might develop, and body fat content i’ve managed to store over the years is doing a fine job powering my body…

they say the human body can go for 2 weeks without food, living just on fluids/water…well look out Guinness book of records, here i come!

http://www.shopgetorganized.com/images/p18304b.jpg

YOU CAN DOOO IIIIIIITTTTT!!!

1. You’re a dumbass

2. You’re a dumbass because you’re thinking you’re losing good weight

3. You’re a dumbass because you think your body is burning fat only - your body burns more muscle than fat, especially when you sit there and don’t do anything.

4. You’re a dumbass because more than half that weight you lost is water weight. No eating = no sodium = shitty water retention.

Dumas :stuck_out_tongue:

Between the stress and the shitty food, I didn’t have an apetite and the same thing happened to me on my last trip to Africa. I almost cheered out loud when the plane took off from Angola, I was so happy to be on my way home.

running worked very well for me… but i haven’t gone in a while. fuck, i gotta get my sneakers back to work!