Dirty & Desaturated (STi content)

Just one shot.
Comments and criticism are welcome.
Swing on my nuts or pick it apart, tell me what you like and don’t like.

Taken with: Canon 5D & Canon 35 f/1.4L

Looks sick! The body lines look good.

looks fantastic!!!

butttt

DO WERK

http://www.jamestoomey.com/images/new-new-2008-sti11.jpg

http://www.iwsti.com/forums/2183063-post23.html

+1, thats the only thing i dislike about the new subarus
awesome picture though, i love the black and white and the car definitely looks good

Sick.

Picture is awesome. Im loving the bokeh

Sic picture

*Right click
Save as

i think you should replace your sig pic with this one !!! and is this shot at 1.4??? i was thinking about getting a 35mm 1.4 but not sure if it does the effect i would like with a car … kinda a toss up between a 35mm 1.4 50mm 1.4 or 85mm 1.8 either way nice pic … i love the detail in the wheels is this a single exposure or bracket

looks sick… not a huge fan of the new STI’s body lines but looks really good right there

Awesome! as far as the picture goes, it’s great… definitely brings out the body lines more than I’ve ever seen before… and that’s what I miss most about the newer Subarus.

As far as the car itself I’d like to see it a tad bit lower and a light tint :wink:

not dirty enough :wink:

Awesome picture!

Oh jeezus…
I’ve never liked the red tails, meh.
If all goes well hopefully I can have a different vehicle in the spring/summer.

It was shot at f/2 from just a single shot. Using different layers in PS I edited the background and car separately. Its a combination of HDR and the edited original.

The 35 f/1.4 is nice, but I like longer focal lengths for vehicles, at least 85mm. I plan to use this lens for situations where I am limited on space.

I know. I havent washed it since September I think.

better than your rice-boy altezzzzzaaa shit you got right now :wink: :smiley:

:lol:lol:lol

ah ok didnt think that looked like 1.4 … i will probably go with the 85mm if possible … and why did you use the 35mm might i ask … since it looked like you have plenty of room to use a zoom??? was it just trying out the lense or did you want to use it for another reason

everytime you post pics it makes me like the new ones a bit more

I was just trying it out, I havent used it much and have some up-coming work that it will probably be used 95% for so I wanted to get adjusted to it.

Haha :thumbup

Need more Backmuddyroad,coveredindirtineveryinch :slight_smile:

Other than that i love it!