dished rims help

ok im looking for a set of rims for my kouiki 5lug. I realy only want a set of dished rims but i cant find many out there with the correct offset ect. I dont want to roll or pull my fenders so i was thinking of going like 17x8 and 17x9. What offset would i need to? +20 for front and back? want them flush of course. If you know of any good looking dished rims post me the link pls.

You can’t be flush unless you roll your fenders. Even a small pull might be necessary. It’s really easy, don’t be scared of the baseball bat.

so what companies make some good dished rims then? and what offset you think?

How much are you willing to spend? Would you buy used rims?

looking to spend 1500 and under for new ones and i would by used ones. would like to get a set of knock off like rotas ect but rota doesnt have many dished rims

Those knock-offs aren’t that great. They warp or bend a lot easier then quality rims.

www.takumiproject.com
www.rbmotoring.com
www.pandagarage.com

These places have nice used rims, I bought mine from Takumi Project and I recommend them to anyone.

how would these rims fit on my kouki? http://rbmotoring.com/gallery/album351 whould i need spacers?

17x8 +6 17x9 +6 right? Those would look sick. No spacers needed. But slight roll/pull needed, but you need that anyway if you want nice rims.

time to start saving