Dispute with online seller/shipper errbody involved!

Haha nice try. I hope so to. I’m going to have to charge double now…

if he bought insurance for the shipment it would add some to the cost as well…

1500 + shipping?

lol. shouldve just bought my lt1 t56 from the autoparts section and swapped the input shaft on the cheap.

that freight charge is pretty rediculous though

Yes. 1500+ shipping. On a brand new ctsv tranny. VERY big difference between that and your lt1 Johnson

:tup: just because of how you worded that lol

You’re better off not putting any LT1 crap near your car :slight_smile:

Thanks ha. Lt1. Pfffff

Btw. Just confirmed with the seller. He told fed ex to contact me with a shipping quote before it was shipped. I was never notified. If I was Quutoed $800 I would have said to get bent. Also, the tranny was shipped economy. What up with dat!?

Ah, yes. The good ol’ booger flick.

Thats kinda rediculous price wise… I’ve shipped 3 trannies via ground for less than 150 $ each. Find out wtf is up with fedex.

I mean holy fuck, I had a CAR shipped from cali to ny for 760 $

really? whats the VERY big difference?

same ftlb rating.

looking at the gear ratios, the t/a trans has better ratios for keeping the car in its powerband while still having a lower final gear for better mpg on the highway…

t/a
2.66:1 - 1.78:1 - 1.30:1 - 1.00:1 - 0.74:1 - 0.50:1

ctsv
2.97:1 - 2.07:1 - 1.43:1 - 1.00:1 - 0.84:1 - 0.56:1

not sure why you would want the ctsv transmission but thats just my opinion.

exactly, move along.

He might have a different rear end ratio that would better match the ctsv trans

way to be a dick bro :tup:

Well in all fairness you are basically heckling someone for not buying your part.

The tranny also has triple cone synchros and a lot of people like the gear ratios better :lol:

THANK YOU.

Stop now. What ever product dime has is the abso-fucking-lootly best there ever is or ever will be and if you buy something else you’re dumb. Sleds/trucks/transmissions etc.

What do you know anyways, you’re just a Ski-Doo guy…

who gives a shit? whether thats true or not it doesnt help jay and his OP in any way. jay figure this shit out and get the tranny in that damn car so you can make v8 noises and do john force burnouts the length of your street. thats what really matters

I think jays was being funny Steve. Anyways, got the shipping costs knocked down to $300. Disaster averted.