DIY Man Laws.

That men’s accessories thread is too much. Lets see if there are any men left on this board. Write your own man law. I’ll start:

The only belt a man may get excited for is a tool belt. Man law.

http://www.mixdown.com/img/the_burt.jpg

Now you make one.

Does it need anything else?

http://grasshopper.com/blog/founders/files/dos-equis-the-most-interesting-man-in-the-world1.png

lol that guy does not call his handkerchief a pocket square. It is there purely to offer his foe for his nosebleed after he beats him up and before he buys him a beer for attempting to be his equal.

Beer.

Beards.

Babes.

I call it the Trifecta of Manliness.

Other acceptable laws would be to NEVER use ANY terminology found in this statement:

"i think in a post-metrosexual age, any man can dress however he likes. i wear ties pretty often and its never for work or a job interview. sometimes i just feel like wearing one when im going about my normal day. ive seen some wingtips pulled off paired with rolled up jeans and no socks and i thought it was pretty smart. ive also seen some guys wearing luxurious velvet loafers that look like hotel slippers paired with impeccably hand tailored italian suits and it was incredibly awesome. we’re kind of in a climate where its okay for a man to express that hes a little into himself and totally comfortable with letting you know it.

i wish i could wear cuff links but my wrists are too fucking skinny to pull off french cuffs. they do carry a certain splash of elegance, though."

I LOVE that you made this thread as the anti-thread to a discussion that turned to pocket squares… and then you gents post a pic of the most interesting man in the world… with a pocket square and cufflinks…

I think that’s a fail for you

Freek posted that, he’s on suspension.

ya but its a beer ad. and theres smokin hot bitches in it!

Its ok when the person is displaying success, not ok when the person is trying to put on a display of success.

See makes 500k/yr and drives a Ferrari for #1 and see lives in moms basement and makes 30k/yr spending all money trying to make payment on their sweet whip and threads! for #2
Man law

Thou shalt not not discuss pocket squares on a car forum. Ever.

i bet the guys that penned the M5 and the FD are all about the pocket square, handkerchief, pochette etc. etc.

don’t go there :snky:

Shitttt.

I forgot a FOURTH B-word…

BURNOUTS!

So, edit:

Beer, Beards, Babes and Burnouts…thou shall never stray from these golden tokens of manliness, to stray is to perform an act of treason.

I bet they did! Now my punk ass is destroying them haha. Watch out for what I am buying next. :snky:

something else penned by a dude wearing a pocket square no doubt :slight_smile:

Deff was. I will ask the guy I buy it from if I can have one! I actually must admit that I do own one already though. I am all for dressing to impress given the right situation.

I do not fail. For recognizing that the most interesting man in the world can pull off “pocket squares” because to him they are not for fashion they are rooted in function I win, and thus demonstrating how difficult it is to justify a piece of cloth sticking out of your breast pocket in a suit. You fail for failing to recognize this.

It’s quite simple. Men’s accessories that mimic function fail. See: Weirdo making $15k/year and going to work in a uniform but running errands in a shirt and tie.

FAKE = FAIL. MAN LAW.

Here’s my man law: If you have the time, the ability, and the resources, do it yourself. If you’re lacking the ability, then try to gain it.

Scars and cuts on your hands are accessories and show that you acutally do work for a living.

Man law.

Man Law- Females must wear red bracelets when on their period

Not for the same reason in this article, more to know when to stay the f away

http://www.superiorsilkscreen.com/upfiles/cart/man_law_remote.gif

This is the rule in my house. When I sit down the remote and TV belong to me.

Leave the shake weight to the ladies. It’s obviously designed for them.

LOL

Thats awesome.