DMCC - 08

It’s alright man, I fully understand your point of view. The sides, rear lips and wing are true VeilSide, shelled out just over $2100 landed, duties and what have you just for those few pieces…which sucked huge as I thought it would be waaayy less (stupid UPS). I got the front bumper from VIS, because the real VeilSide front didn’t completely appeal to me. I threw the Signal Auto widebody kit on it, but then realized the wheels I ordered were all too shallow for such a big blister. But it will be fixed, have no worries. What in terms of paint/exterior did you dislike? I wanted to keep it the deep black because it makes the aggressive lines of the kit appear less “drastic” and it looks a little bit more sleek and clean. I do agree that the rear blisters are ridiculously wavy and that’s one issue that’s been bugging me a great deal. Always good to hear some constructive criticism, if you offer some, I’d be glad to take it into consideration, since I work on the car myself, it helps me a great deal to hear good ideas and form them into my work as I go along. Thanks man!