DMCC & SON240SX

Hello everyone,

We are pleased to be working with DMCC in 2009 and beyond by providing the series with a dedicated outlet to communicate the latest and greatest with the series.

SON240SX has been invited to participate at the 2009 DMCC - Ontario Event at Downsview and will have an alloted space for our members to congregate.

Further details are to come so please continue to view this section for updates.

Your contact for anything DMCC related is Kendrick Fong (ID: Special K).

sweet so if we want to watch we can go there and/or amiture drift?

Nice. Is the private space only for paid members?

Nice! Keep us updated!

We’re going to have a SON booth but the logistics of it are yet to be determined.

I’m going to be in Vancouver all week leading up to DMCC and will very likely need some serious help to bring this together.

if u need help let me know

same here

Hey Chad, my buddy is selling his 1995 240sx with S15 front end conversion, carbon hood, bottom and top built Ka24deT with one big Greddy turbo good for 500bhp. It has a clean interior and Greddy emanage. He wants $7K for it but if youre interested he will lower it because it needs a tune and a bit of body workd from a small drift accident. let me know. I can get you a better deal!!

http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f389/surfinturf/IMG_8807.jpg

http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f389/surfinturf/IMG_8810.jpg
Pic of the damage is shown and the suspention was fixed n no frame damage just cosmetic…

-Tim

newbs…

ill talk to kendrick ill be helping out this year at dmcc…

uhh

driftertim: what the fuck are you doing posting that here

^tru dat pm him if you wanna sell stuff. any more news on whats happening?

lol that post was a little odd…
anyways i wannna be in! LOL

chris, just call tk.

You got my help if you need/want it.

I should be helping DMCC this year. I hope, all depends on the summer jobs

tom i hope to see you out there. you to wills.

I’m down again to help this year … depending on my internship and where i end up …

All depends on my co-op and summer job. This year means a lot to me so I can’t even promise me supporting the drift scene :frowning:

yeah me too i`m down for helping if its needed just need to no two weeks in advice and i can get it off

bing if you need help let me know ill give u a hand