DND Raceway info

hey everyone… im sure most of you know that DND raceway is under way. justin Orzy is going to parlament with the plans etc for a drift track to be built at the old canadian are forces base where we had DMCC. i have been kept up to date and will continue to post as the progress goes. he has talked to some high up people and its looking good. some american architects designers etc. as a close friend of mine… if this all goes threw TNC will have free track events and practice sessions. So we can get a race team set up in the future along with advertising. also i have been asked to design and make the DNDraceway website for them as i will. so lets see what happens.

just lettin everyone know whats up… .

nice. good job zep. tnc FTW!

Gee Gee Zep post a link once the site is complete!

Sounds good, I’d go to watch. (FWD = owned in drifting :D)

yah. its been a crazy process… hes been on tv etc. and its looking very good. so we might actually get a track made in toronto for drifting etc. TNC is on board and ive been helping with a few things. i cant really give details for certain reasons. but its gonna be awsome. im actually making the site and most of the promotional things. ill let people know when the site is complete. and if all goes well ill be on the staff for DND raceway.

cheers,

if you need help with getting this thing up and running you know tnc is gonna back you up. :wink:

sounds good man thanx. :slight_smile:

shouldnt be too hard to pull off, ive been talking to him and amongst the minor setbacks things have been going smoothly. expect to see a track in the near future :smiley:

yup today justin has a meeting with the ontario police commisionair and it might be finalized and approved… so lets hope for the best. might be a go!. 95% chance is yes.

i am developing the DNDraceway website. ill have it up within the week.

haha i know, i was supposed to go help him but im always at work. i still need to call him cuz he needed to talk to me haha

Man, I can picture how big the launch event would be!!!

Hello everyone from TNC… we have been asked by a great friend of ours who is trying to help build a raceway in ontario at downsview park. we need signatures of support. it is 99% sure that we will be getting it done! so help us out and gain more support. just enter some info and click send and your done! pass it on to everyone you know. we need over 1000 signatures to be of some help! TNC will be getting great deals at the track and track days !!

just say you support the idea of a track in ontario and anything else you want to add…

Thank you…

it is 99% sure it will be built all they need is the approval of construction. and its done… sign the form pls!! and tell everyone you know!!! we need signatures now…

Sposnors if you could also thank you.

So I posted and told a few people about this.

Honestly, is there really a hate that large from the Honda community? 1 Honda forum I posted on all I got was negativity such as:

• “How does this help us? It’s supported by Toronto Nissan and I never knew they existed”

• “This will never happen, why waste my time”

• “This area is going to buy a condo development”

• " We will never see this happen in Toronto"

Anywho there is still a lot of support which is great. But for some reason these guys got pickles up the azzes!!

Got my signature!

awsome thanx guys… im making the website now… ill show u guys once im done.

new sites up lemme know what u guys think… www.dndraceway.com

They’re ignorant, i talked did the same with TCC and they were very optimistic about it and if that doesnt work, you just need to spin it in a way where it turns them into the antagonist, for example

Question: “How does this help us? It’s supported by Toronto Nissan and I never knew they existed”
Answer: “Yes it is supported by Toronto Nissan but thats because we want something done and we wont sit idly by as others make everyone look like street racers”

Statement: “This will never happen, why waste my time”
Rebuttal: “It wont happen because people like you choose not to support it, stop being negative, give it support and it’ll happen.”

Statement: “This area is going to buy a condo development”
Rebuttal: “Thats a possibility, but think about it this way, what will generate the city more income? a condo? or a proper racetrack?, in the end the track will win”

Statement: “We will never see this happen in Toronto”
Rebuttal: “The proper means WILL lead to the desired end. The fact that you’re so negative about it means absolute jack all, the only reason you cant see it happening is because you don’t understand how many people are supporting this. we have a lot of people supporting this from BIG companies down to individuals and even paul tracy himself.”

Its all about the english skills, watch thank you for smoking. best movie ever and it proves a good point on how you can swing a debate in your favour.

really good arguement there but i can see a few holes in you statement. not trying to be an ass. but thats how patrick grilled me for my court date. the idea is sound but the way you present it is still a bit flawed. get patrick to look at it before presenting it to the council and im 100% sure they went have a rebutal for that.

well actually he has received some important letters from a fabricator in the US showing support and actually wanting to help build the track this is a company that builds race tracks around the world. we have all the letters and everything we need.

the thing is other people have tried yes but havent found a location or had the people to back them up like this idea has for DND. alot of people are negative about it and some possitive you will have that anyplace. not a concern to us really. most pices are in place and now we wait and see what happens. ill ask justin to come online and let everyone know whats going on.