TNC Sponsoring Takeit2thetrack.ca GREAT IDEA!!

TNC Is the Official Sponsor of Takeit2thetrack.ca

Well some people have given the idea of a website called www.takeit2thetrack.ca to help people be aware and inform you of all thats going on in ontario, with all the street racing and everything that is going on we are getting labeled and blamed for everything, even tho we arent doing anything but enjoying what we like to do as a hobby. So this site is being made for information and discussion, there will be a request made to the police force so they can also inform us on whats going on and if people have questions they can ask them. they need to see that not everyone is a street racer and not all of us break the rules. its not fare and its time for people to speak out. There will be media coverage soon with CTV in the near future and many events and chances for tuners to get the word out and show there support that its not right that we all get in trouble for a few stupid peoples mistakes!..

there will be information on all vehicle laws in ontario and updated as soon as new ones come out. and all the information you will need for the future.
also we will be creating a petition form for tuners to fill out and have something to show and how many people are with us. also try and get all or most car clubs in ontario have the same street race free policy!! and have the support of the tuner comunity.

also this way we can all be one voice and show that we all respect the laws and prove them wrong.

give your opinion on this and how we can make it work. cause everyone on this site knows the feeling of getting pulled over for nothing! and we can use this for the website/forums…

thank you.

Note: the website is being made by Zep as a request and favour to a friend. and will be up within the week as i finish the site forums and website…

Please give us your input it is needed…

please post your ideas and thoughts…

I Think unless you get like a shit load of other clubs involved in this, i have a hard time thinking it will go anywhere…imo like that other thing that bruce had going on
Omv something

Great Idea we need to spread it to all the other car forums. Aroung canada, get some media attention and put the stickers out there so people will know and maybe police will give some cars a break instead of making them late by harrassing them .
Steve

You should have a chat with Toronto Subaru Club, I know they’ve already done quite a bit in regards to this issue. They’ve had meetings with the minister of transportation and some other stuff I can’t remember.

didnt the Toronto Subaru Club make a video for the police?

anyways, the only flaw i can see from stickers of this is that some kid who does do stupid S*** does come on, get a sticker and damage the name but apart from that, i think its a great idea.

yeh for sure … im just making the site and helping with ideas… the founders will be doing all the running around etc… i just need ideas on how the layout will go and what to add ehehe… and for sure alot of clubs will be involved…

as long as it helps it’s good. spread the word the more people who knows about the concept the better.

i have nothing against posting stiffer regulations on speeding and public traffic regulations its a tough ground to fight. but with regards to limiting the freedom to tune ur car, get that import sports car, or profiling and discriminating innocent tuned cars is purely unfair and propagandish.

Good Idea. It will be a slow and uphill battle for this site and like Pete said, some stupid kids will come on and tarnish the name, BUT link Kev for Design and Anthony for Marketing, then you’ll have the best team to push it.

we dont plan on lettin ghtat happen since we are tryin to get a drivers profile for each memeber so that the police will have acess to and not have to harrase us.
werer still in teh process stage and input is greatly apprciated.
tahnks
mikey

when u say profile of each member, as in wat kind of profiles?

but if is some profile that the member that wrote for himself, then everybody can fake it, regardless of how gd/safe teh member is. If is a profile that other ppl can write about the other member, ppl can write shxt about the others for no gd reason and messed up their rep…
if is a car profile on their cars, about thigns been done to the car(whcih i doubt this is wat u guys a planning to go)and everybody else can c it, cops and insurance companies can fcuk us up even more(and ppl can also fake it…)

but as for the whole website concept, i’m totally agree w/ the way it is trying to go, but even w/ the slightest mistakes can turn it from one of our strongest defence into one of our biggest thread as the media and cops loves to use the info they have and dress it up to point it agaisnt us…

sry for the messed up post…
i’m not gd at typing long posts… igrone it if no one understands
lol

Great idea; we would be willing to offer support to this type of event…

Thanks!
Mitch

Maybe he means a driver abstract that you can get from the police station?
If so that would be a pretty good idea.

Great Idea… i’l support this 100%… TAKEIT2THETRACK!

well i think this is a good thing i also talked to the durham regional police today i met a few officers and they said it was an awsome idea. because its true and they know its not only us who race but kids with mom and dads car. and that they would try and support us only if we had a strict policy of course. we want to get all car clubs involved to have a street race free policy to keep club members safe and have them know if your in a club you dont support it along with this we will talk to many track woners to get deals for events so you can go race your car at the track without the police bothering you like they do when you go to a car show. we want them to let us track our cars and drive home without getting bothered this way im sure street racing will go down if you got a place you can do it… and like i say 20, 30, 50, or 75 dls is cheaper than getting pulled over or getting your car taken away. so it should work. also we will have stickers made for this site and have them on your car and eventually alot of tuners will support the no street racing policy. im making the site and will be up soon enough and we will start working on it.

i know this wont be like a petition or anything but if the media does pick it up they cant say anything bad other than hey at least some people support this and they can see how many and that people are trying to do somthing about it in the car community. it looks good for us and it keeps the idiots who drive there cars into trucks and shit off the roads or looking bad. cause really we have nothing to prove by racing. like it says take it to the track safe and sound and destroy your car there. also knowing you cna track it you wont want to **** your car up before track day cause u wont be able to go… simple… and the police or insurance cant do anything. you can put whatever you want on ur profile

but this is for informationa nd advise also support and make the streets abit safer from thos who dont know what they are doing…

PS: ill let everyone know when i got things up and running

Cheers,

also ill be letting all sponsors know about this if they want to sponsor the site etc…

hey… im tottally with this but…

my car isnt black and white for no reason… but street racing was no factor in my little incident.

yup lol… not u dude.

I never come on here anymore, but i was told about this venture and I just wanted to show my support. A step in the right direction. Thanks for the hard work Rick.

^^^ Hey you left, had a tribute video made, and now you’re back…LMAO

Actually, No. I’m not back. I was told by other car enthusiasts about the endeavour that Rick has taken on, and I believe it is a good step for serious enthusiasts. Regardless what sex, age, brand of vehicle or mentality, this goes above and beyond any car club affiliation.

I just swallowed my pride and ego to show Rick that I support his participation in “takeit2thetrack.com” since this is the only way I can contact Rick.

Your post is a perfect example of why I do not support Toronto Nissan. Your post had nothing intelligent nor contributed to this thread in any way or form. Its unfortunate that, as a moderator, you are now representing Toronto Nissan. So continue to LYAO.