take it 2 the track.ca

ok guys so basically i get haraseed like a little btich in my area for my car and so do my budddies and we’ve been asking around and talkin to people about an idea where tuners can voice up and make a differnce and defend our names and not let the minority of dumb street racers ruin it for us.

so we are going to start our own site. and discusss events and ideas where we can bring attention to the news and get it stright with them. i know a couple of people from city tv and ctv and hopefuly this goes well.

the site will be up shortly thanks to zep. from tnc.ca

come and sign up :slight_smile:

mikey

the site will up be shortly…
sometime in the next week or so.

basically we just want to raise awareness of the situation at hand.

Good Idea.

very good idea

i want to take it to th e track, you guys betterrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr let us know when the site is up

Are you guys just using “take it to the track” as a reason not to get harrassed but still continue to do “stuff” on the street? Or are you guys really serious about going to the track?

For about 3 months now I’ve been getting harassed in my car just because of the way it looks, and beacuse of what other drivers do in their cars.

I’m not in any way street racing , or someone who screws around.

I obay the limits, at times i just use my asianess to my benefit by making that left turn that your not supposed to :stuck_out_tongue:

Basically this idea came to me while I was about to sleep a few weeks ago, its just time that I went threw with it.

But yes , fobwell. I would like this to be a reason for police to think twice before they pull over modded car for a stupid reason.
I’d also like to raise awareness of the detail of laws and what they can / CANT do.

If your in a 50 zone going 100, we dont want you to be apart of the club obviously

I’m sure their will be lots of people that sign up with that idea in mind fobwell.

I havent really thought of anything to keep them out either , since you really cant.

hopefully this website will just keep reminding people to drive safe.

Now, I’d love to hear everyones opinions and ideas to make this a better site…

Everyone knows we have to do something about this subject.

Now is the time.

and its takeit2thetrack

we will have small/clean decals soon.

and I give the website 2 weeks before its running at level 1

thanks for the support

and remember

I’m open to a lot of ideas and wouldn’t mind some of you political speakers to be on there.

fobwell , when your serious. you make some great points.

I would want you around for sure (Y)

right now we are jus braiin storming what kind of sections we will have / need
and what our forum will be based around.

and other ideas of that sort

let me know!

Good idea, hopefully this gets us all somewhere.

i hope it does we will bring awnaress to the enws stations and poilice stations cuz enough is eneough.

if it ws jsut to stop gettin harrased id sell my car. but its not its cus i love my car and i am sick and tired of other ppl ruuning it for me and other real car enthuasistt taht enjouy moddin their cars and reallyy do take it to the track

as for keepin the reall street racers out of the club .
anyone who joins will haave to make a profile about them selves and their car and this will be accisable to the police. aslong as u really dont drive like a fuckin dumbass u hav noting to lose.

Instead of an admissin fee to the club you could have everyone go to the MTO and get a driver’s abstract which is what, like $10 or $20.
If it’s clean, then they can join.

That’s if you are actually serious about it though, and it is not used as an excuse. And of course it would have to be recocgized by the authorities in order to actually mean something.

It’ll be alot of work but it can be done if you guys keep at it.

Good luck.

ok just because someone has a prevous bad record and wants to clear themselfs of that, and then has to go to the MTO to get a 10 doller abstract that will let the takeittothetrack guys know they had a bad past…when the reason why they are “takingittothetrack” is to clear themselves of past behavior is not what i call fair. if you want to sovle the problem of people joining the club and driving fast on the street…all i have to say is…well DONT make the club.
there is no way your going to be able to make a site where people cant drive other then the speed limit and obey signs. WE are all human and it WONT work. you just have to either make it and hope for hte best all the bad drivers wont join :slight_smile:

• Auto Tracks & locations.

• All track schdules posted w/ times and vehicles permitted.

• updated legal/law section w/ support from durham region police
    ( new & old laws that effect you & your vehicle )

• Blitz’s, radar locations, and photo camera locations.

• political views on these “street racing” issues.

• directory of local Lawyers for traffic court.

• Support & news coverage from City tv & CTV ( looking for speaker )

• Car of the month section / pics of the days / car chat / fs.wtb / & all the regs.

• Pictures from the ALL local track days. ( assuming people post w/ photobucketed or imageshacked )

• Members can drive any car and be any age.

• vbforum.

• Raise awareness regarding local street racing issues that are currently in the SPOTLIGHT & Show the world the difference between a street racer & someone who makes is speeding on a freeway driving stupidly. (differences between street racing & wreckless/dangerous.

• Let the public know not all modified car owners drive WRECKLESSLY/DANGEROUSLY.

• make one local site w/ all the info for events/track days/locations/ pictures/ videos & more.

With the support of anyone willing to help this should work out for the better, and most importantly; help the ones with modified cars who drive properly.

If you have any ideas , pointers , concerns or want to be apart of this .
let me know. any help is much appreicated

I’d also like to thank Zep from Torontonissan.ca for helping make this possible.

Thank you.

takeit2thetrack.ca
------- “Keep it off the streets”

you can also facebook us @ http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2398967589

and I’d love to hear lots more opinions and comments

keep em coming please!

thanks guys!

I Went to Ricks house tonight to check out his new car and he told me some of the detials on what is happening, needless to say its moving along quite nicely

All I can say though, is that all it takes is for one modified car from the club to race and get caught or whatever, and the whole reputation of the club will be ruined.

start downloading any/all street racing related articles and have a section just for these articles

like this one;

THAT’s what I’m fucking talking about! I’m going to go to Jim Kenzie’s house and personally suck his cock. He’s the only person in a position of some influence that seems to actually use his head and tries to enlighten the overly ignorant public.

what would be cool is to have a section for cops ie. members can post there asking about legality issues and or other advice. (ive seen this done on another forum sorry cant remember but it was a vancouver one it seemed to work well)
hook up with a cop shop and have a day where we can bring our cars (with out worring about them getting pulled of the road)and have them looked at by the very same police that will be ticketing them basicly like at the track when you have to pass inspection if they pass maybe they can be put on a list of cars that are safely modifided. im sure the more you work with the cops the more they will feel better about the club and its members.

a other good way of weeding out membership is maybe people need to show proof that they do go to the track as you namesake mentions

see if you can get suport from the police too ie maybe they can sponser a open track day or two to help raise awairness etc…

I feel the more you can involve the police the more it may help the lub and may even raise their awairness into the situation inviting media to a track day or two would also deff help drive the reporter from toronto to the track in a convoy where everyone sticks to the speed limit (100km never mind what the flow of trafic is doing) take them for ride alongs with guys like sasha and maybe they also might start seeing thing differently those two groupes of people are the most important because they are the ones the general public listen to.

my 2 cents Mael
i would very much like to be a part of this club and if i can help in anyway please pm me