take it 2 the track.ca

The profile or intro idea sounds nice but having details about your car which can or will be viewed by the police, whats to stop them from just targetting us ? They could pick who they want to bust based on their modifications perhaps and then just wait down the road from the house to pull us over.

Not saying this will specifically happen but with the police and government wanting to blitz modified cars, it would make it sort of easy to find out who has what type of modifications.

well to start off
i get my car back tomororw and i will be going to divison 11 and 12 to show them my ccar and bring a proposal for them.

and any street racer that will be singed up wiht our fourms, their info will be submited to the poilice with out notice.

we will help and give them all the info we can on all street racers

I hope all this goes well.

From what Rick/Zep told me the DRPS seems to be on board with this as well. maybe, i was thinking like on a sunday when most places arnt open we can have the cops block off a fairly large parking lot and we can have some kind of event there, circut, drift, all that great stuff?

mark/fobwell

like you said ,

obviously there will be a few people who MAY ruin it for the rest of us.
but thats bound to happen , people are idiots.

This site can just be a local forum / community that reminds you this sort of thing isnt tolerated.

As for profiles featuring your cars , I dont think it will be going that far.
We can’t control who joins and what cars they own.

It will be an instant ban for anyone caught in the act that we know of.

The point of this is: all of the track informations / events / media-photos.video / and erverything else to do with the track in one place.

my objective is to try to have 99% of the events posted with media for easy access.

This will not only support track use but make it “cooler”
Since there will be so much to do with the tracks located in one site, I’m sure it will bring out some of the newer guys who stil havent been.

Like you said , for sure someone will screw up.

but the point is to benefit modified car owners & let the public know we arent all baby killing speed demon idiots.

The more details about laws you know , the more cautious you stay.

And caution is one thing every driver should use when operatiing a vehicle.

the problem with todays society is that everyone forgets that the most important thing they do every day of their lives is but themselves behind the wheel of a vehicle.

I’m sure if we had a knife for an airbag there would be a lot less tailgating.

I’ve already talked to a few police and they were 100% down with the idea.
Its the only way we can try to eliminate all of these horrible stereotypes.

fobwell , like i said before: any support , comments , ideas are appreicated.

Thanks

in the future , anything is possible.

But that is another objective of the site.

To try to take part in all the track events,

I even want to try to get all the police to come down on their days off to have some fun with their tuned cars or just to watch and learn a thing or too.

I really just want to bring down the heat between police and modified car owners.

I think if we could get on the same level , it wouldnt be that bad.

the more people you tell about us , the bigger it will get , and hopefully the more responsible people will get.

Btw, Cheer on for mikey this sunday repping the takeit2thetrack.ca decals!

This is funny cause i wanted a website too with the same logan, anyways im really interested in this.
The main thing is to get a track venue closer to the GTA area (downsview park etc)
Also everyone is afraid they will break down at the track so they dont go (ie me) we need to get some short of a support vechicle with tools, jacks, even trailors and charge a small fee for towing if someone breaks down. I can bring tools anyone wanna donate a trailor to this?
Hope this will go somewhere. Btw I work at ctv so I can convey this to them and get this rolling.

ctv sick my buddies mom also works tehre.

but another prety big sponser soon to be hopefully is on the way im going to make the proposal and get into more detail.
its the night club GUVERMENT

Another way to benefit you all is

the more support we get on takeit2thetrack.ca

The more free track days you all receive!

& to get all the kids and adults out there who havent been before is a great deal.

Im liking how this is shaping up thus far, this has gone alot further then other anti-street racing groups, and its way over due. When sign up initiates, I’ll be there. In the mean time if theres anything I can do to help out, let me know.

Tomorrow night it should be up and running

(forum wise )

by next week it should be looking pretty good. :slight_smile:

Any forums you are a part of , feel free to let them know.

One thing everyone can do is spread the word.

The more support we get, the more benefits we can attain. The more love we can give back to the users.

Its going to be tough , but we will have to go to almost every event and have our name almost everywhere we can.

We have decals made for mikeys s14.

but we havent come up with any official logo’s slogans yet.

Any ideas feel free to let me know.

As for the other anti street racing groups, they dont have the heart I have.

I can’t stand the fact that Everytime I’m behind the wheel of my vehicle and a police officer comes into view I get the butterflys like I have something to hide.
When the truth is most of us are just tired of being harassed.
Its a waste of time, Everytime i’ve been pulled over: there has never been an excuse, and never any tickets given.

But when I’m in my van I can get away with things I can never get away usually.

example:
you go down a 40km zone going 45 in a sports car and you get fists shakin’

you go down the 40km zone going 50km in a van and they dont look twice.

thanks for your support sideways

I think another one of the main issues are individuals who sit going 105km in the passing lane.

After 10 minutes of sitting behind a mini-van or a truck you eventually end up using the right lane.

Which makes us look like we are weaver beavers swinging all over the road.

If these people would get off their phones or even less to ask, Just USE that REAR VIEW MIRROR and move. We wouldnt look that bad.

But when you hear about a car weaving down the 400 , its usually because there are people sitting in the passing ( left ) lane.

thats something that needs to be addressed with the media.
and inforced by the police.

lol like last night god damn it!

everything is piecing togheter as money is a factor in this but me and multisyd are both trying our best. for the best intrest of everyone.

buyt if we awant to make a differnece we need to make it public. such as a video of us all driving up to the track in a civil mannor and the next cast station at the track filiming and making a story out of this. there is almost a track event every single week and if everybody sees how often all of us goes to the track and enjoy our modifed cars on private property and not on the roads.

then we will have someting going.

as for driver profile it wont be too detailed with the cars mods.
just waht car it is who drives it how it looks like cosmeticaly and so on.

as of now we are trying to get some decals made up for sunday and for some more shows that are comming up.

thanks your imput is greatly apprcdiateed

yo one of my buddys mom is the head rep for my area of the pc party if u guys go through with it i will ask for a interview with her and u guys. u can prob do a thing on the news that might get out there who knows maybe steve harper will show???

^ that would be amazing. thanks for your help and support.

hte site has a templae made and runnign now but the forums will be up shortly :slight_smile:

tonight to be exact!

I’m excited
this is long overdue

someone get this onto GTR canada.

We need support from every forum that supports modified cars.
If we can get that, we can turn a new chapter.

mikey , tell them about that civic on the way home…

haha

not even an hour and a civic tried to race on the 400.
pathetic

+1 for takeit2thetrack for throwing up thumbs down to idiots asking to race

retared so many cars want to race its unbelivable. i guess i jsut havent drove my car for so long to realize how many fucked up drivers there are now.

forums are up but need some finishing touches.

and our offical garage and sponser is JDM-Imports.

Mitch has stepped up to the plate and offered all of his servieces to get our site reconized all accross ontario.

MItch has also put up his N1 as a takeit2thetrack.ca track/show car along wiht someotehr goodies soon to come.

Also, the take it 2 the track.ca car is getting tuned and fixed up by Mitch today.

Tim Hortens on Lawrence and Jane is also Sponsering us, but details are not comfired with at the moment.