Do I have sh***y paint or what?

this cant be real.

:fail:

I Think this was the only topic you SHOULD have asked nyspeed before doing lol

Sounds like another fake thread from this Dudebro.

C’mon, is this guy for real? :lol:

penisgate

I never posted a fake thread, all my threads are backed up by pictures. I am a man of my word.

Anyhow, fuck it I’m getting whole car redone this summer (body wise). I might try to paint the bumper strip my self
if I have enough paint left as a project and a big ‘fuck you’ to haters (lol).

Thanks to few serious replies in this thread!

I think I have posted this before in another one of his threads…
This guy can’t be for real, right?

so fucking awesome

is this guy real or did somebody make another account? some of these things he posts about are just unreal

I usually polish paint transfer. It’s not very often that clay bar gets rid of paint transfer as quickly.

Lesson learned :cry:

Brooklyn a hater is someone who “hates” because they are jealous or something like that. These people are just baffled by you and I’m afraid no one is jealous of you.

You should really try researching stuff before hand a lot better. Did you try to ride a bike before you could walk?

Brooklyn <3

Leave body work to the pro’s bro

i love this guy, he pisses everybody off, he feeds offa your thirst for drama

I hate this guy because he is a moron. If he was doing it to be funny, thats cool. He is doing it because he is ignorant.

If Edison or Einstein did not try to experiment you would probably still use a type writer.

In a way I’m testing stuff out on my own, like a cave man who invented a wheel.

Did you have your mom write that for you?

the 800 should be ok, as long as it was wet and maybe soapy…shoulda used 1200… and as long as u buff it after and u lightly wet sanded it u should be fine. unless u used too much pressure or used somethin of less grit then ur screwed

Thanks, I will try buffing just for kicks see if that fixes it.