DO NOT TALK ABOUT FAMILY, TAZERS, OR DEAD PEOPLE ITT.

Thanks Stallmer

Shift has gone soft!?

I’m flacid :dunno

And still bigger than me hard … God I hate u for being black and Hung lol

:rofl:rofl:rofl +rep

http://fringenyc.org/play_images/FlaccidPenisSeeksVaginalDryness11-1215.jpg

Don’t let Wayne fool you, he gets homemade sammiches ALL THE TIME!

I would never want the title of “mom of shift”!! I just think it’s effed up the number one mod called out someone’s WIFE and CHILD on teh interwebz… then banned him and didn’t even let him defend himself. I don’t usually stand up for other girls on shift, but that is just effing uncalled for- I don’t give a porcupines aSS what Brett did to Vlad, you don’t do that and I’m sure anyone who has a wife or child can at least agree with that…

At least in the olden days you cholos had time to defend yourself on the webz before getting banned…

watch out john u called him black…ull get banned for that…i did…guess rules are only for certain people or maybe the mods ban who they want when they get butt hurt…

i guess the rules here are set as we make the rules as we go standards

and tracey i agree with u…alot of disrespect on this forum…i just made a list of all the people ill have to have a chat with…

I didnt mean mom in an old lady, grouchy unattractive type of way BTW. Ive never seen trace but given waynes very exquiset taste in Viper, im sure shes pretty.

Is there any way we mutiny and take over shift518?

:rofl:rofl. Biggest shit show ever.

Lol you’re still thinking about that? Funny thing is I tried talking to you but you stopped responding. I didn’t tell anyone to ban you if that’s what you think…

This is how i envision it

thinking about it? nope just made a statement that i was banned for it…did i say u had me banned? nope like i said a statement

k

If you don’t look like me, go hang from a tree… that’s what I always say

How the fuck did Brett get banned for not doing anything on this site.

That’s fucking retarded.

Greg did I make the list?

Unrelated from this topic: What does your car run on motor?

so far low 11s

its for sale though

oh, whats next?