DO NOT TALK ABOUT FAMILY, TAZERS, OR DEAD PEOPLE ITT.

Oh and no ur wrong…I’d never talk that shit about anyone who dies…I don’t see death as a joke or Place to put people who died down

Pjb we will cross paths buddy…I don’t care if u got ur momma u live with or a 15 yr old girlfriend with u…print this out so u have records…ull see I’m not a Internet tough guy bitch

Are you gonna meet me on the playground after school and take my lunch money?

subscribed… again

and I dont know where this 15 year old girlfriend bullshit comes from. I dont have any girlfriend, especially not an underage one.

Same place u get the steroid stuff…na I won’t take ur lunch money I don’t need it…it’s obvious u do so I’ll spare u that…but I’ll probably slap u like the little bitch u are

So here’s ur chance to write a bunch…I’m on my cruise and prolly can’t check shift till I get back…but I’ll be sure to let u know mommas boy

Im not saying youre on steroids. Your friend was. That was the whole reason for this thread in the first place.

And only women slap men.

PJB with the zinger. :lol

Where is a zinger there… I’ll slap him Cause if I punch him I’ll crush his face… Saving him from being even more repulsive to women

Hey Vlad sorry you are right!!!

I honestly was looking for a rise… Like I said about 12 pages ago… Continue with the banter I guess!!

Cossey you are very smart!! Everybody should look up to you too!!!

Rolling over payments are sick too!!!

Thanks, I try so hard, like you, to impress as many people as I can

Oh we know.

But admitting to poking a stick at a hibernating bear and saying you just want to see his reaction doesn’t make you any less of a moron when he wakes up and eats you.

Yea man you’re awesome!!!

Eats me Vlad? Ha stop this place is a free for all it won’t change now and it never will!!!

No it’s not, and if you can’t get that concept through your head, you got no place here.

It was still funny.

I’m not really picking sides, just laughing at the posts. Carry on. :lol

Why not Vlad? What rules am I breaking I have plenty of friends on here I see nothing wrong dude :(((( !!! !!!

You’ve been banned plenty of times previously to know what rules you are breaking by now.

If you want to get on a legal side of things you got libel and slander from “trying to get a rise”.

Omgggggggggggggggg