DO NOT TALK ABOUT FAMILY, TAZERS, OR DEAD PEOPLE ITT.

NO SHIT JELLIES. FUCK.

yeah see my post above clearly explaining that visually

It’s called a less lethal

its never intended to kill. Its meant to subdue, not injure/kill

these are for you

:lol

those look store bought. My moms cookies > those

http://i.istockimg.com/file_thumbview_approve/4066901/2/stock-photo-4066901-shots-of-alcohol.jpg

These too Jellies.

Ill drink to that

That was easily as hilarious as I thought it would be. I like how he’s just hulking over the equipment that doesn’t take that much effort to overturn.

Kind of sad, really, he didn’t seem THAT pissed off, just being super dramatic. Doesn’t look like he damaged anything. Sad.

Thats exactly what i thought it would look like… That can see chad doung… That was no rampage and i bet he was laughing at the people the whole time…

If u watch close the only thing he knocked over is a sit up bench… The so called 700 lb machine if u watch ull see he pulls on it but it doesnt go anywhere…

Was he right no… Could it have been resolved without death? Yes

Agreed gym manager or police shoulda just cleared it let him run his course n calm down… Then aresst him n make pay restitution to fix damaged property

While it could’ve been resolved without death, you also gotta remember that the tazing was never intended to kill anyone, like others have said. It sucks that it happened, but if the cops knew the outcome would be this, or that he was on drugs, I’m sure they wouldn’t have tazed him.

those videos were hysterical

Come on man taze 5 times? I think its more colonie police are too much of a bunch of pussys to do there jobs and not trained enough so the know what can happen tazing that many times… He was not in a rage… That right there shows that many tazings was unnecissary

wow… after watching those videos I actually feel dumb for defending this dude… He was being fucking rediculous, reminded me of an 8 yr olds temper tantrum running around throwing shit like that. The PCP HAD to play a big role in this as I cant see anyone in there right OR wrong mind lol doing that… And why did he go outside and then come back in? WTF? And that scrony dude putting his hands up ready to fight was hilarious.

lol @ the snot rocket in the 4th video

First problem, its not your place to think anything. You wernt apart of the situation. You want to make an opinion on what the officers on the scene THINK, go ask them, then let us know.

Second, how many police courses have you gone though? How many have you sat in and and witnessed? Are you an instructor? Do you work for Raytheon, who produce some of the tazer technology? Maybe you wrote a book on tazer etiquette, or at the very least studied the technology? Again, no basis for your claim about them being pussys, ill-educated, or gauging the amount of force it takes to kill someone with a tazer.

How many tazer hits were necessary at the time of the incident to subdue him? Ohh wait, you wernt there, didnt witness it, probably didnt speak to any of the officers, maybe a few witnesses but their credibility can easily be questioned so thats doesnt matter either. LASTLY, you do remember he reportedly got a hold of the officers tazer AND TAZED HIMSELF! So logically thinking about this… The officers apparently DID taze him enough, to a point, to partially subdue him, and since a dead guy cant grab a tazer, I would say they were actually on track. UNTIL the dumb fucker flipped shit MORE and grabbed the gun and tazed HIMSELF! Yeah sure I bet they zapped him a bit after that as well, but if some dumb fuck tazed himself infront of me, I would say the job of subduing the perp ISNT over yet and would zap him again too!!!

Nice job googling the manufacturer bro. You so smart.

KK knows everything and anything about everything and anything, didn’t you know that?

Lol kk is the shift douchebag