*** do not use banfield pet hospital ***

So we took our dog Lily to the vet for a check up, and they gave her two shots. About an hour later she had a severe allergic reaction to the shots. So we called them to let them know the complications. They told us there would be another $40.00 office fee, and when asked to waive the office fee they said its there policy to charge the fee and would not waive it. WTF! Its totally not about the money. I spent 48.00 going to another vet for an office visit instead. They dont care about you pet they just care about making a buck. So after spending $85.00 at this other vet shes feeling better thats all that matters to us, Im just ticked off they didnt want to help they just wanted their $40.00 fee!

Which one ?

Monroeville PA. But I called the corperate office and they didnt care, just gave me info on there legal department to take them to court.

I’m very leery of most vets. I have been using one Jefferson Hills called Pleasant Hills Vet Hospital. I’ve been through two og their vets which were both morons before
I found one I am comfortable with. The first one misdiagnosed Mange in my female Cane Corso. $500 later she still wasn’t better until I did some research on my own and got some medication shipped to my house to clear it up.