Do you hate when...

some of your friends who have no clue about cars and then they try to tell something that is completely false but yet think they are right :reloading

i must have the same friends you do

are most of your friends on this board? cause it sounds like alot of peolple on here.

nope not really, im talking about the ones that buy a 10 inch sub for there 1995 izuzu rodeo and then tell me how to get my car in the 11s

i just had some kid last night tell me that i should sell my car for an integra, b/c they beat vettes…yes i’m sorry to say i know him. I just stared at the ground waiting for him to leave.

^^^ staring at the ground, is always a good thing to do when someone stupid starts talkign

I know peopel(not friends) that are exactly like that, Friggin’ Idiots!

hahah… no everyone is just always right on here. regardless the subject if they heard something or read something on the internet.

seriously everyone on her eis right all the time which is why i keep coming back for all this unbiased, accurate information… /sarcasm

Gray???

quik… sounds fimilar

I hate everyone equally.

i know a few lol

hahahahahaha

yes i know ppl like that…i belive most ppl do

advice from me, is good advice… remember… you’ve yet to own anything with four wheels, thats fast

“simma” because i know somethings gonna happen.

um ok, youre advice is worthless just like your word.