do you have a car thats not frequently modified?

signed in. :tup:

As Xander said before, as far as FD’s go, there are a few sites like RX7club and nopistons for rotaries.

lots of people still mod that car.

BACK ON TOPIC ASSHATS

I COULD HAVE SWORN GEN AUTO WAS
SUPPOSED TO BE O.T. / BULLSHIT FREE

yea but the vast majority of them just o IHE and body kits… nobody gets very into it to make any real power

nah, thats tech. :wink:

well gen auto should still be assinine answer free … minor OT comments allowed … blatent stupid answers gtfo

what do you think the vast majority of civic owners do? :bloated:

yea but u cant call fast majority becasue there are PLENTY of high power civics around and plenty of off the shelf parts

i have ONE web forum thats worth anything

frequently modified

This does not mean made fast…

just because your car is quick doesnt mean a bunch of asshats dont own them too and do dumb shit to them

but i do understand what you mean

and to be on topic

No
i have a mark 3 jetta

people do lots of dumb shit to them.

so what u want som1 to come on here and be like i made my cadillac fast or something of that nature…

im sayin i probably won this contest on this site, not in the world

no i want someone with something rare that isn’t often modded.
once again
this does not mean made fast…

Bryan i’m not denying the fact that your car isn’t different…

but the bottom line is that 4/5 tiburons I see either have an exhaust and rims or something…

newmans car isnt something not often modded either.

in both cases its the mod thats rare, not the car.

I think people are misunderstanding the point of this thread.

focusinprogress, I don’t know that there are many people in this area that are modding seldom modded cars. I think you have to branch out to areas like California where people are probably bored of modding the same old same old.

I want to see a modded CTS-V, or Kia Sedona.
If you guys recall the turbo’d CRV video a few weeks ago…that is a perfect example.

:word:

I am strongly debating throwing a zex 75 in my 300M. that is a rarely modded car. I like to see some variety.

Do it up. It would be cool to be able to throw a supercharger or turbo on it too. Slap some nice wheels on and go cleaning up with a sleeper.

Oh…just thought of another example. There is a guy on a Mustang board I belong to that has an 82 Volvo something or other with a built 5.0 engine in it. Talk about sleeper.

If that were the case…

locally there aren’t many modded VR4s. Or VR4s in general.

But everywhere else, like NYC, have like dozens of them in the 11s

I “HAD” one before I bought the stang… I loved that car. I will own another. Talk about a sleeper… Geriatric racing 4L

Tom, when did u get a 300m? no shit… what powerplant? those are pretty quick cars for being so big :tup: Look great IMO too… classy yet muscular