do you have a car thats not frequently modified?

who mods a maxima…oh wait i do

I suppose either/or :lol:

http://www.isomillennium.it/immagini/gallery_isetta/isetta_friends/MVC-002F.JPG

I want it.

there are not alot of foci modded around the new york area, on all the focus forums the guys are generally in South carolina, florida, texas, and california

what about v8 fbodies :shrug:

you can really say that about any car… wny as a whole is behind all of those states u mentioned as far as modifiying cars goes. altho over the past 2 yrs or so i’d say its progressed pretty well.

I blame weather. I would love to live in Cali. Thats pretty much where car modding got its start and people have to money to do crazy stuff.

Dodge Magnum’s:rofl:

Supercharge that thing yo!!

nyspeed - I’ve got you covered…

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ShoGun-Festiva-by-Chuck-Beck-2-out-of-only-8-made_W0QQitemZ4580509232QQcategoryZ6057QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

leno has a supercharged one that will run rings around, well, nearly anything. :tup:

and I will forecast a lot of very quick station wagons running about after the SRT-8 version has time to depreciate - someone will s/c or t/c that thing very soon.

Wow thats crazy

i think i def win this category

i mean a standalone powered fully built turbo HYUNDAI tiburon… FAWK what was i thinking

Curb Weight: 2570 lbs
Engine: Supercharged Taurus SHO / Yamaha DOHC 4 valve V6
with approx 425 HP @ 7000 rpm
mid-engined & rear wheel drive.

the stock bottom end on sho’s can do over 600 bhp, just the piston’s need some swapping.

whatever, i so own you.

how do u own me? u did every drifters dream car…

i did a car nobody wants to get near

id have to agree with viper…lol…no offence…
ur car moves pretty well for what ur startin with

well considering when this particular ca was bone stock it went 17.7 at like 84 or something like that i dont remmber it was 5 years ago

now its runnign 13.3 @ 109 and im not even close to done with the motor

it still has a stock head intake manifold and TB…

it wont come spring

ya thats what im sayin…

out of this thread? I vote Newman wins. While it may be “every drifter’s dream car” (how many drift contests go on around here? oh yea… coughricecough)… there is no support for Skyline swaps in this fucking area.

my 300zx is stock with the exception of the interior and painted rims…does that qualify?