Do you still think the Patriots needed those tapes?

[quote=“JDMR2,post:60,topic:37788"”]

haha

hahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

with tavarius fucking jackson throwing the ball? not a fucking chance…peterson is their whole team right now. they could have owens and moss as #1 and #2, jerry rice as their slot receiver, and tony gonzalez and their TE and they still wouldnt be a playoff contender with jackson as their qb :rofl:

[/quote]

#1- Brooks Bollinger is the quarterback, not Tavaris Jackson- he was pulled.
#2- go back to rooting for your LAST PLACE Sabres. :rofl:

jackson definately hasnt come very far :frowning:

but i dont think its fair to say peterson is the whole team. whole offense maybe.

i mean we do have the #1 run D in the league. and we even started defending the pass against San Diego without our # 1 CB. which had been whats killing us all year.

minus the end of half FG return and 2 fumbles i thought we looked real good

[quote=“j_espo1,post:61,topic:37788"”]

#1- Brooks Bollinger is the quarterback, not Tavaris Jackson- he was pulled.
#2- go back to rooting for your LAST PLACE Sabres. :rofl:

[/quote]

#1 - so because bollinger has thrown one fewer td than jackson, that makes him a viable replacement? HA…he’s only good for one thing, putting the ball in petersons hands :tspry:

#2 - i love how you only talk shit when you think you can talk shit…b/c when your team is losing, you sit in a corner and cry and ask the world to pay pittiance on you…don’t forget, we still love bryan mccabe too, and hopefully he can win us 7 more games this season :slight_smile:

^^^ yea idk how familiar with the vikings you guys are but jackson wasn’t pulled yesterday he left the game on a cart with a disloacated shoulder. Also he has had a groin injury all season so it might be a bit early to make a judgement on him so he’s been playing with a hurt set of nuts…Just my .02

sometimes I have to laugh…I hate it when everyone says oh of they had this guy or if he wasnt hurt it would have happened like this…a good team will win no matter who is on the field…plain and simple it was a great great game…there prolly will be a rematch…but the Patriots won this one…

[quote=“JDMR2,post:63,topic:37788"”]

#1 - so because bollinger has thrown one fewer td than jackson, that makes him a viable replacement? HA…he’s only good for one thing, putting the ball in petersons hands :tspry:

#2 - i love how you only talk shit when you think you can talk shit…b/c when your team is losing, you sit in a corner and cry and ask the world to pay pittiance on you…don’t forget, we still love bryan mccabe too, and hopefully he can win us 7 more games this season :slight_smile:

[/quote]

#1 - bollinger came in casue jackson was hurt as afrank45 stated.

#2 - i could be talking alot more shit about how terrible the sabres are, but im not. i dont want to be that guy… yet. hopefully the leafs win friday night and even the season series.

p.s. Fuck Brian McCabe.

[quote=“Afrank45,post:64,topic:37788"”]

^^^ yea idk how familiar with the vikings you guys are but jackson wasn’t pulled yesterday he left the game on a cart with a disloacated shoulder. Also he has had a groin injury all season so it might be a bit early to make a judgement on him so he’s been playing with a hurt set of nuts…Just my .02

[/quote]

concussion, not a shoulder injury. at least thats what i last heard. he was playing with a bad finger and groin though.

[quote=“j_espo1,post:66,topic:37788"”]

#1 - bollinger came in casue jackson was hurt as afrank45 stated.

[/quote]

regardless, its for the best that jackson is no longer the starter

just wanted to bump this up after another stellar minnesota showing on sunday :tspry:

lets see how amazing they do next week without their only offensive talent

[quote=“JDMR2,post:69,topic:37788"”]

just wanted to bump this up after another stellar minnesota showing on sunday :tspry:

lets see how amazing they do next week without their only offensive talent

[/quote]

prolly about as good as your Sabres did against the Leafs on Friday.:rx3:

[quote=“j_espo1,post:70,topic:37788"”]

prolly about as good as your Sabres did against the Leafs on Friday.:rx3:

[/quote]

see back a few posts where i said you only talk big when your team wins

at least peterson didn’t score on his own team…

patriots thread…?

cough cough steelers are going to beat pats in week 14

[quote=“hondaride22,post:73,topic:37788"”]

cough cough steelers are going to beat pats in week 14

[/quote]

god i hope not. I can’t stand those goddamn towels.

[quote=“JDMR2,post:71,topic:37788"”]

see back a few posts where i said you only talk big when your team wins

at least peterson didn’t score on his own team…

[/quote]

:deadhorse2:
:deadhorse2:

the pats might have a free ride to the #1 seed by week 14… Steelers could beat them…

In regards to Randy Moss -

The Boston Globe broke down the numbers and determined that WR Randy Moss has been involved in 500 of a possible 583 offensive snaps. That’s 84 percent – or just 16 percent less than Tom Brady’s success rate when he asks someone out on a date.

I think this Pats team thus far has proven to be the best Modern Day offense ever.

355 points already… on pace for 631pts… thats fucking ridiculous the NFL Record is 556… thats 10 whole TD’s including extra points more than the record. So they can run up the score all they want… and they would still be better than the record.

im afraid for sunday. no peterson scares me. hopefully Chester will step up big, hes done it before. im already looking forward to the off season.

fire chilly
draft QB
sign WR

who the fuck cares about the vikings that francise is almost as big a joke as buffalo when it comes to choking : X lol

but peterson is unreal

[quote=“ILCisDEAD,post:76,topic:37788"”]

the pats might have a free ride to the #1 seed by week 14… Steelers could beat them…

The Boston Globe broke down the numbers and determined that WR Randy Moss has been involved in 500 of a possible 583 offensive snaps. That’s 84 percent – or just 16 percent less than Tom Brady’s success rate when he asks someone out on a date.

I think this Pats team thus far has proven to be the best Modern Day offense ever.

355 points already… on pace for 631pts… thats fucking ridiculous the NFL Record is 556… thats 10 whole TD’s including extra points more than the record. So they can run up the score all they want… and they would still be better than the record.

[/quote]

i wouldn’t call it a ‘free’ ride.

but yea, otherwise word.

[quote=“ILCisDEAD,post:76,topic:37788"”]

[/quote]

But according to everyone in the bills thread if they put trent edwards in the bills will win… Who can i believe?