Do you still think the Patriots needed those tapes?

understatement of the year.

[quote=“FBodyMadnezz,post:13,topic:37788"”]

as long as they dont beat the Vikings season scoring record, i dont care.

but i would like to see moss take rices record

[/quote]

too bad randy moss will never EVER live up to that record,

22 TD receptions in one season… and :slight_smile: in 12 games

i remember when moss was playing with culpepper and he was the ONLY target he had, and he still hauled in 2-3 TD’s a game…he used to get 2-3 steps off the line and then raise his hand for when he knew he had the coverage beat lol…that shit always made me laugh…cocky yet good…

I hate Brady and Belichik and everyone of their players. This blows. Go Colts fwiw!

GO RAIDERSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!1

but srsly fuck the colts

didn’t read past the first few posts…

i havent been the biggest pats fan for a few years. but i can’t whine at all about what they are doing here.

i don’t think they ever needed the tapes and that bs. Its just an edge, every team pushes those edges / limits. bah.

but, boy, memo to the League: Don’t ever call out the pats again. lol. I truly think that Brady seriously took the slander / doubt to heart. he’s been fucking surgical. Obv the rest of the team is there too…

Peytons got his work cut out for him in a big way this year.

meh… the pats are “ok”

Wait till the meet a real team

THE PITTSBURGH STEELERS

might i add i do believe the pats are the best offense of all time… but they can lose ya know…

well the colts couldnt stop them… fckers are unstopable

[quote=“Nikuk,post:46,topic:37788"”]

but, boy, memo to the League: Don’t ever call out the pats again. lol. I truly think that Brady seriously took the slander / doubt to heart. he’s been fucking surgical. Obv the rest of the team is there too…

[/quote]

+1

You know Belichick is using those “that’s how they won all those superbowl” comments in the locker room.

The Vikes would be a playoff contender right now if they had Moss back.

Moss> any other NFL receiver.

[quote=“hondaride22,post:47,topic:37788"”]

meh… the pats are “ok”

[/quote]

http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r138/sergioGSXR/Avatares%20varios/z50638267.gif

i think they are a lil better than “ok”

[quote=“j_espo1,post:50,topic:37788"”]

Moss> any other NFL receiver.

[/quote]

eh, he’s always been this good… WHEN he shows up.

Either way, great game yesterday. I went on record @ 9:14 left in the 4th as “captain comeback, peyton needs another drive”. :lol:

So, let me ask this: who can stop the pat right now?

I got a feeling when the Colts get Harrison back, the next game (in the playoffs this year most likely) will be a bit different.

The colts were down to 2 active WR’s, and still kept the game close.

^Colt’s D is what kept that game close.

i agree that having their receivers back would have made the pats respect the passing game a bit more, rather than being able to key in on addai, who still tore it up. Colts defense is just as good as the pats in my opinion. Manning is better than Brady. The only reason the pats won was due to their big plays down the field at the end of the game, and the colts didnt have that threat. Colts will win the playoff game this year, and the 72 dolphins will still be the only undefeated team.

Scratch that…the Bills are goin all the way. losman>>>>>>>Manning>Brady>>>everybody else

[quote=“Nikuk,post:52,topic:37788"”]

eh, he’s always been this good… WHEN he shows up.

Either way, great game yesterday. I went on record @ 9:14 left in the 4th as “captain comeback, peyton needs another drive”. :lol:

So, let me ask this: who can stop the pat right now?

[/quote]

the only place Randy didnt show up is Oakland. He’s gonna be on a 19-0 team, and he is a key component for the Pats going 19-0.

[quote=“j_espo1,post:57,topic:37788"”]

the only place Randy didnt show up is Oakland. He’s gonna be on a 19-0 team, and he is a key component for the Pats going 19-0.

[/quote]

Oak was a joke, yes.

But Minn was love/hate, hitt or miss.

[quote=“Djs87,post:55,topic:37788"”]

i agree that having their receivers back would have made the pats respect the passing game a bit more, rather than being able to key in on addai, who still tore it up. Colts defense is just as good as the pats in my opinion. Manning is better than Brady. The only reason the pats won was due to their big plays down the field at the end of the game, and the colts didnt have that threat. Colts will win the playoff game this year, and the 72 dolphins will still be the only undefeated team.

[/quote]

This post has to be a joke.

[quote=“j_espo1,post:50,topic:37788"”]

The Vikes would be a playoff contender right now if they had Moss back.

[/quote]

haha

hahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

with tavarius fucking jackson throwing the ball? not a fucking chance…peterson is their whole team right now. they could have owens and moss as #1 and #2, jerry rice as their slot receiver, and tony gonzalez and their TE and they still wouldnt be a playoff contender with jackson as their qb :rofl: