Do you think i could get 17000 for my car, in its current state???

+1

I’d say 11k - 12k put together, maybe more with a monster Dyno sheet.

17k is magazine cover car territory IMO.

In pieces… well, I think that you are better off selling the pieces seperately @ 66% to 75% of cost new.

If Rudeboy still has his RB20 and the custom works guy are the only two local buyers I could think of for parting out.

i honestly think you would be lucky to get 17 assambled and tuned

the EMS could work with any nissan couldnt it or are they that motor specific

Calling out Xander.

“you won’t buy it…”

:poke:

trade for VR4?

no trades. i want a nice stock car. potentially an elise… but thats just a thought…

I don’t know.

If Nissan reserves the same exact pin locations for every sensor on all models and AEM programmed a way for it recognize what harness you have or has an model select in their software for the baseline tune then yes.

yeah, you could use it, but it would be a pain, need to erase all the inputs and output assignments and also get a plug.

HAHAHAHAH :word:

You should have just swapped an LS1 in.

dude … are you even still waiting for parts or is it ready to go together ?

fucking buy a 1/2 keg and a sheet pizza and have an assembly party already

So why you selling ??? (I always wanted to be punched electronically :slight_smile: )

Your gonna try to sell a 1991 240sx with a torn down motor for $17000 lol

Most people on here would need a loan to get buy it…and no banks are going to do that.

You would be lucky to get $12000 after everything is up and running…

i agree with the first statement, but i can def see him getting 12 for it when its running… considering that its also got major internal mods and its not a common swap

i wish I had a ton of money right now I’d buy the motor

post the thing on ebay… put a retarded reserve on it… costs you little and you may get lucks… lots of stooges out there with cash… buffalo is poor… lowballer central

Yeah, the “EBay appraisal” method sometimes works, other times you get people bidding retarded amounts just to see what the reserve is.

No.

You could get almost that if you parted everything out seperately…

You could probibly get 15-16 if you put everything together…

If it was me i would honestly just start selling off the parts like a mofo. It might take a little while, but i bet youd do better doing it that way. :gotme: