Do you trust the Federal Government?

I remember Waco, and Ruby Ridge. Just because you wern’t a member of the cult, or family, doesn’t mean that you can’t see that if you don’t toe the .gov’s line, they will crush you just cause they can. Janet Reno took this country back 20 years when it comes to freedoms. Its all fun to point at people and say “better you than me” but when the po po is comming threw your front door cause your a member of an illegal street racing group, you will be on here crying.

you are talking about 1 person.

I am talking about multiple people. A better analogy would be, do you trust your friends?

I trust some. I can count on Bill to hold my money, but I think Ted is fucking my girlfriend"

Having worked on some :snky: things…I trust the government…but then again I don’t break the law…

Right. Because what Koresh did was toeing the line…

No, in fact I thought the people were a little strange BUT, what happened that day and over the entire ordeal was way, way, waaaay over the top.
It was the first time in US history that tanks were used to kill our own people.
There was a ton of other shit that I am not going to list right now.
And, yeah it happened shortly after Ruby Ridge.
And the same guy has blood on his hands from both, I forget his name right at the moment.

Ah. I guess I have a different memory of the events. Figures. I was 11. :stuck_out_tongue:

Tanks? They pumped in tear gas with them they didn’t fire shells at the building :lol:

No one died because of the tanks directly…

Is that what the Clinton News Network reported?
They also said Delta Force wasn’t there but later had to admit it.

idk I lived in Waco for a while and the network security program I was in interacted a lot with local law enforcement and other agencies and this came up before in after class conversations…

I trust the government as a whole, but there are some individuals who I do not trust at all and I think they are taking advantage.

People should not be afraid of their governments. Governments should be afraid of their people. (Paraphrase of James Madison)

The Fed has no respect or consideration for you. If they did, they would not blatantly lie to you or present misleading facts and condition you to approve of misguided policy as they so often do.

Whether you trust them is irrlevant. Because they do not need your trust of approval.

It works the same on smaller scales. In not-so-hypothetical communities where i have irrevocable authority the opinions of the masses or participants is irrelvant. I have the power to pursue my own ends without consequence, therefore, why would i really consider the opinion of the masses unless it benefitted me.

Because there is no accountability, there can be no trust.

my thoughts exactly.